What would make you pledge more?

Co-op Mode

Information about how much time the average gamer will be able to play this game for one playthrough posted as "definately 30h+"

Sneak peak of a very interesting character that will be in the game (so we know that characters are deep like in P:T or lovable like Minsc and Boo) - although that picture of dwarfen ranger already looks like it is going in the right direction

Mod-tools confirmed (although I doubt this will be the case if they want to make successor of the game with same engine)

Edited by Rink

Classes being replaced with a system where anyone can specialize in any small selection of skills(At least at the beginning, you can then specialize a little in a lot of skills or a lot in a few skills) from a non linear, no levels skill system.

Edited by ArealLechOmit
  • Like 1

Guarantee of Lossless music quality, announcement of who's doing the music and some samples :p

Guarantee of an old-style Big Box with a fold-out front (not a small puny box with a slipcase and DVD) and a Cloth Map of the same thickness as BG2, not Dragon Age.

Some better stretch goals (increased game length / sidequests etc)

Edited by Sensuki

Free shipping. I might be able to stretch my wallet for the $100 tier, and thats breaking the bank a bit, so the extra 20 bucks for shipping makes that a no go. I understand why, cross border shipping is a bitch, but it still sucks.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A pledged lack of chainmail bikinis.

But no, really, all I have is $20. I'm very excited for the project, but all I can do at this point is bring up PE to my fellow gamer friends in hopes they'll pledge some more. Sadly, only one seems interested in the concept and she's waiting on more plotline details.

Honestly, more disposable income. I gave as much as I could feasibly give. Im not ashamed of it, I could only give $118. For the 110 tier and the Obsidian order. If I could...id have gone straight to $10K...id love to be able to invest that kind of loot into something I enjoy doing and would enjoy seeing the fruits out of. I wouldnt even bat an eye lash...I just dont have that kind of dough...I work both for the FED GOV't and am still active in the MIL. We dont make much. I still love being a part of this and the games that I've played that have been touched by Obsidian

Nick B

"YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY" - Oregon Trail

Hell, if I had the money I'd be pledging 10k, even if I can't make use of half the rewards.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think adding digital goods only few $ above the existing digital tiers could raise lots of money. (30$,40$,55$)

Maybe a Kickstarter exclusive Singing Sword that you can talk to at 30$. That alone could raise about 150k when the lower tier backers add 5$ or 10$.

And what about future content extensions - like a season pass - at 50$ or the sequel from 100$ up.

Some of these examples might be a bit far fetched, but this could really inflame pledging for Project Eternity.

Im allready at collectors level, and awaiting information about the size of the game before doubling :dancing:

If I had more money. ;)

...also, to be honest, I'm sitting at $20 and seeing nothing in *immediate* reach that is exciting. I'm $5 further away from later tiers than someone at $25, and a cloth map at $140 is way higher than the Wasteland 2 cloth map at $50. The thing keeping me from climbing up on this one, relative to others, is that it's not a climb so much as it is a massive leap.

If I had more money. ;)

...also, to be honest, I'm sitting at $20 and seeing nothing in *immediate* reach that is exciting. I'm $5 further away from later tiers than someone at $25, and a cloth map at $140 is way higher than the Wasteland 2 cloth map at $50. The thing keeping me from climbing up on this one, relative to others, is that it's not a climb so much as it is a massive leap.

definitely. I'm at 20 dollars too. Give me some options in the 30-60 dollar range and maybe I'll consider it. I would probably go to 30 or 35 if it just adds the novella for example. But I don't want to go from nothing to a pile of stuff.

Edited by ogrezilla

I still haven't pledged at all, but I expect to pledge somewhere between $35 and $200 ... I'll decide later. The key issue for me is not the game, which is not going to change much in planning, but whether there's a good reason to get the physical version with its high shipping charge across the ocean. Some more swag in that would get me to pledge at the higher level.

I'd just give more to this project on principal, because I really want this to happen, with as many resources available as possible, but if they were to do another kickstarter oldschool RPG like this, later, after this one is well and finished, I'd dish out quite the sum to fund a truly, truly ancient times inspired alien fantasy RPG.

Edited by Umberlin

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"

I upped my pledge, still would give more if some of the ideas here are added as stretchgoals and information about the length of the game will be made more transparent to the pledged amouth (so for example a gameplay -hour counter that counts upwards with together with the pledged amouth - but only make this if there really are many hours to play the game ;) )

• Like 1

Not necessary for me give more money or anything but something cool I think they could do is release a game book at some point. Something like a pnp RPG supplement. It doesn't have to contain game rules or anything but it could have a bestiary, information of various citys, factions, guilds and the regions of the map with some rumors and lore.

Modding tools and imroved support for overall modding. I think that would add a lot to the project and be good to everyone involded in the long run. players, developers and createurs. Since we help fund this game this is a great way to give back to the funders.

Maybe a megadungeon? I like a lot of variety in my games and this could be a great optional sidequest.