What would make you pledge more?

So we know that there are going to be new digital tiers and there will probably be more stretch goals and game details in the coming weeks. So the new pledges will probably keep rolling in. But what I want to know is what specifically will make you pledge more money to the project?

So aside from how much you pledged already and irregardless at what price a new reward will come, or how high a stretch goal will be; what will it take, 'specifically', to make you pledge more?

Just name the thing highest on the list since you could have mutiple.

an in-engine tech demo video. show the party formation stuff, for instance. even if just using palceholder cube-art.

I want to see devs play around with dialog tools and stuff.

I probably throw least hundred bucks more when they tell more information, like technology level (which Sawyer alredy promised to be in near future updates), some estimation how long story arc they aim, etc. over all information which don't necessary tie them down, but gives better picture of the game still. And I don't oppose against specific information if they care to give it, especially I would like to know is world high/moderate/low in magic (so are it full of magical artifacts or are those rare, can you find wizard from every corner or they rare breed and etc.) . I would be also nice to know if over all tune of the game will be more light (in end good conquers over evil) or dark (world is dark and some one always suffers).

• Like 1

I probably throw least hundred bucks more when they tell more information, like technology level (which Sawyer alredy promised to be in near future updates), some estimation how long story arc they aim, etc. over all information which don't necessary tie them down, but gives better picture of the game still. And I don't oppose against specific information if they care to give it, especially I would like to know is world high/moderate/low in magic (so are it full of magical artifacts or are those rare, can you find wizard from every corner or they rare breed and etc.) . I would be also nice to know if over all tune of the game will be more light (in end good conquers over evil) or dark (world is dark and some one always suffers).

But are you saying that it doesn't really matter what they announce? If it doesn't why not pledge more now?

Better pledge rewards?

Lets see:

Maybe a paper map / more information manual at 65$

Better balance on the tiers with more choices... Digital / physical... More designs (or show concept art on designs)

No DRM confirmation on the physical copy and the choice to have it on GoG or Steam or whatever.

More game information, magic? Combat? Fighters? More information about each stretch goal, ui / inventory?, How do the skills and abilties work? Conversation trees?

moding tools, basic co-op (allow moders to make the worlds and so on).

Silvio Berlusconi as a playable character

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 4

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I'm considering up'ing my pledge to the $140 range from my current $35. However, after reading a recent Eurogamer interview with Tim Cain mentioning that guns will be a part of P: E, I'm also seriously considering pulling my pledge altogether.

I despise guns in fantasy settings. They have their place in steampunk and post-apoc style RPGs, but if P: E is to be a "traditional" fantasy RPG, then guns must not be a part of it if they want me to continue supporting it.

• Like 1

TB combat option would net more money from me - not as a tacked on feature, though, but seriously considered and its possibilities explored to make sure it works -- if it is completely out of scope, or in serious danger of simply feeling like **** then just fugheddaboudit, I can live without (but I would "pay" for a properly made option).

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."