129 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final KS total be in $US

• Between 2 and 3 million bucks
    • Between 3 and 4
    • Between 5 and 6
    • More than 6 Dammit!

Sorry for all of you wishing for 5-6.

Comparing the tracking with Wasteland 2 it seems we are heading for 3.5 maybe 4 if we are lucky.

Not that this is bad mind you, but 5-6 seems incredibly unlikely.

It really depends on how much hype this will get in the internet media and on different forums.

Do also remember that for now, none of the highly expected and highly funded projects was released, so people are still reluctant to put their money up front on Kickstarter.

The future of such projects basically hangs on these titles like Wasteland 2 and Project Eternity.

The cash inflow will most likely drop after the first two weeks, but it should make around 3mln by the end of the target date

4 is doubtful and 5+ is highly unlikely...

Edited by Darkpriest

If Obs doesn't start putting the Stretch Goals on the main page where everyone can see them instead of behind a single sentence link, I'm not sure if it's going to break 2 million.

Oh, I am sure that it will hit 2 million, but it would definitely help to create some nice graphics that make the stretch goals more attractive.

• Like 1

:closed:

Seems to me that they have been going at about 100-150K each day after hitting the goal (not many days to make an average, I know), so if that continues they could reach 3-4,5 millions more (ending at approx. 4,5-6 millions). Even if it slows down to 50k a day, they would get 1,5 millions more ending at approx. 3 millions.

Definitely more than $1.5M. :)

I think it's a little early to tell, but I'd say $3-4M based on the comparison with Wasteland 2 and Double Fine. I'd say it has the potential to go over $4M, but that would depend on how strongly it continues. The stretch goals so far give a good incentive to push forward, IMO.

I voted 2-3M. To be on the safe side, I'd say it'll definitely reach 1.8M, and probably, pretty soon. After that, however, I don't see it moving as quickly. It may as well do that, but not without Obsidian's help. What I mean is, people will need more information about this project in order to bring their pledges up. More articles and interviews in the gaming media will surely help in this regard. Better managed rewards could also bring up more support. Also, a stretch goal including the addition of legendary or well respected designers/writers/composers will almost certainly lead to an immediate and significant rise in pledges.

• 5 weeks later...

Definitely more than $1.5M. original.gif

I think it's a little early to tell, but I'd say $3-4M based on the comparison with Wasteland 2 and Double Fine. I'd say it has the potential to go over $4M, but that would depend on how strongly it continues. The stretch goals so far give a good incentive to push forward, IMO.

Nice that they did pass $4M.

Between 4 and 5?

I WIN!!!!

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."