he has a diverse range of talent.

I have tried to call the talent agency once so far and got a voice mail I will try again soon, I have a tight work schedule ( 2nd shift) and can't get the right timing to call them as he's likely on lunch.

They don't NEED to hire mr. Cummings, but it would be glorious!

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

I'll admit the mental impression I have of Jim Cummings is a lot different than most people's (Robotink from SatAM) but he is a wonderful voice actor with a lot of versatility and range, so assuming Obsidian can grab him (and given how many roles he's taken I imagine he can't be that expensive) he'd be a good one to pick for Obsidian's limited VA approach.

"Understanding is a three-edged blade."

"Vivis sperandum: Where there is life, there is hope."

I got through to DPN talent agency and they referred me to Atlas talent agency, as DPN no longer represents Jim Cummings. Office is currently closed and I will likely be calling them after the weekend.

Couple of things to bare in mind here, there are literally tons of voice actors who never get any work because they are not a big name star. Personally I would rather they cast the voices based on what they want, save themselves some money, and give people with less work on their C.V's a chance to star in the game.

If a big name star fits what the casting director wants fair enough, but dont cast purely based on who someone is.

I'm sorry, but Jim Cummings is being fed to the Vorpal Rabbit, along with Claudia Black, Jennifer Hale, Simon Templeman, and other fan favourites for VA. VA from now on will consist of no-names and will at most do one or two lines of dialogue and that's it, the rest will be in text. You all brought this upon yourselves, I mean I even like Simon Templeman, but he had to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Please replace the Grail Knights with the aforementioned VAs in order to understand just what you've all done.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg[/media]

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams