how the game will look like?

i still dont catch if the game will be 2D like BD2 or 3D like neverwinter nights 1 or 3D like neverwinter nights 2

this is very important, i like the way nwn2 works cus we can get nice isometric look and we can close up the camera to the companions to see in details how they are

I've been really really curious about this as well. The gamebanshee article mentioned some kind of new or cool or whatever rendering process, and I'm champing at the bit to know what that means. Heh. The more I look/read around, the more I'm getting the feeling it'll be something like ... 2D backgrounds and 3D characters. But don't quote me on that. I could be completely wrong. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It is using Onyx engine AFAIK, so i guess at least better than Dungeons Siege 3 which is ok by me, as long as they have good art/concept.

pls nooo y personally hate dungeon siegue III, (btw i love dungeon siege 2)

I'm going to guess that just because the Onyx engine may be used doesn't mean the game has to look like a visual carbon copy DS3.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i still dont catch if the game will be 2D like BD2 or 3D like neverwinter nights 1 or 3D like neverwinter nights 2

this is very important, i like the way nwn2 works cus we can get nice isometric look and we can close up the camera to the companions to see in details how they are

I really hope it will be 3D so we can move and zoom the camera as we please.

It is using Onyx engine AFAIK, so i guess at least better than Dungeons Siege 3 which is ok by me, as long as they have good art/concept.

That's good :)