Stretch Goal - hire Justin Sweet to make portraits.

Cleavage in armor is concave, and funneling blows in between projecting sections will always be a poor design decision from an engineering standpoint. The T-34 is not a good comparison because its armor is not concave in so far as I can tell. However if you are suggesting the cleavage in armor being sloped upwards, that would be even worse, as that would deflect blows into the neck, which is already quite vulnerable. But yes, for future reference now we all know that cleavage is concave.

Edited by mcmanusaur

But yes, for future reference now we all know that cleavage is concave.

Thanks. I should've thought of that back when I asked if cleavage was -OH WAIT I didn't. But kudos on unnecessarily stating the obvious in a mocking fashion, as if such knowledge set you apart from lesser mortals. Save up those cool points and you can probably redeem them for an extra shirt collar or something. :)

I'd just like to point out that cleavage is only naturally-occurring in female humanoids, and not in armor. A chest piece that simply protrudes in a convex fashion across the entirety of the female bosom would bear no such cleavage weakness, but would still constitute "boob plate."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an important thesis paper to write about how cleavage isn't concave, u_u... *dips quill*...

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u