Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Merged] Co-Op Multiplayer as some potential future stretchgoal?

co-op multiplayer stretch goals

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

Poll: Co-Op / Multiplayer as a potential stretch goal? (659 member(s) have cast votes)

Would co-op be a stretch-goal that you might be interested in past the 2.4 million mark?

1. Yes/Possibly (267 votes [40.52%])

Percentage of vote: 40.52%

2. No (392 votes [59.48%])

Percentage of vote: 59.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote

XPerNX

XPerNX

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

The only reason one could vote no, is if you have not played Neverwinter Nights. Pillars has the potential, to become the greatest online game in years!

Luckmann

Luckmann

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3497 posts

The only reason one could vote no, is if you have not played Neverwinter Nights. Pillars has the potential, to become the greatest online game in years!

Not remotely true. I played NWN. Still wouldn't want PoE to sink resources into multiplayer in any fashion or form.
  • Amentep, Fardragon, FlintlockJazz and 2 others like this

Torm51

Torm51

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1761 posts
  • Steam:extol51
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I agree with Luckmann.  I played NWM and its a great multiplayer at the sacrifice of a crappier single player experience.  I would not want PoE to be multiplayer.  Again check out sword coast legends for multiplayer I will be.  A good example is DA:I and Mass Effect 3.  Very good games.  Could have been GREAT without multiplayer.  The multiplayer is very mediocre and more development could of gone into single player.

• Fardragon, FlintlockJazz, Luckmann and 1 other like this

Rosveen

Rosveen

Obsidian Order's Prophet of Woe

• Members
  • 708 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I strongly dislike both NWN games.
  • Luckmann likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: co-op, multiplayer, stretch goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users