[Merged] George Ziets as as the 2.8 million stretch goal

He was lead on the fabulous Mask of the Betrayer expansion. That's enough for me to put him on my favorite designer lists.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The only stretch goals I could come up with when it became apparent that success is inevitable, were:

* OS X and Linux ports;

* bring George Ziets back to Obsidian.

So, yes, please. Fargo already made MCA a stretch goal for WL2, so it's not unheard of. Totally need more excellent writers because so many good ideas require disproportionate amount of writing.

The universe is probably littered with the one-planet graves of cultures which made the sensible economic decision that there's no good reason to go into space--each discovered, studied, and remembered by the ones who made the irrational decision. [xkcd]

I asked the first question (If Obsidian gets enough funding will you finally return to the team?) so of course I'm on board with this.

MotB is one of my favourite RPGs ever and George Ziets' lore especially the archon mythology (which seemed to have Hindhuism influences, am I right DS3 devs?) in Dungeon Siege 3 was one of the more interesting elements of that game for me.

George Ziets, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer and Chris Avellone would be an amazing cRPG dream team.

Edited by ShadowScythe

I am not a stretch goal, I am a free man!

But seriously, sounds like a worthy notion.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!