Shut up Oldmanpoco troll.

Gorth: :(

P.S. DWARVES RULE, ELVES DROOL!!!

Legolas > Gimli

Therefore Elves > Dwarves. I mean did you see all the orcs Legolas killed in Lord of the Rings? Gimli couldn't come close to being that awesome.

Edited by Grimlorn

Legolas > Gimli

Therefore Elves > Dwarves. I mean did you see all the orcs Legolas killed in Lord of the Rings? Gimli couldn't come close to being that awesome.

Bah! You are assuming a straight up kill count determines awesomeness... lets get them in an ale drinking contest and see who is more awesome then!

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

Legolas > Gimli

"In the Battle of the Hornburg, Legolas and Gimli engaged in an Orc-slaying contest, which Gimli won by one, killing forty-two to Legolas's forty-one"

Clearly Dwarves > elves.

I'd like it if the dwarves weren't so ridiculously stocky as they've been portraid in lots of recent media and in DnD 3.X & 4. The old Icewind Dale portraits and the artwork we have from the update now where they look like they're tough and strong but like they can still be athletic is much preferable.

Edited by limaxophobiacq

DWARVES ARE IN! DWARVES ARE IN! HIP HIP HOORAY! DWARVES ARE IN!

P.S. Dwarven females don't have beards it looks like. YAHOO!

P.S.S. Now, to honour pledge and donate $140 as promised. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.