Will there be guns

I'd like an NPC who hefts two Henry rifles and says "This oughta do" just before I enter a cavern full of enemies. Why he's with me and why he'd say that I leave up to you. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guns. Piffle, the weapon of untrained thugs. Murder! Not like magic, that requires special training. Never go wrong with magic. That weapon of gentlemen and soldiers.

Not trying to derail. It's a debate I can see coming up in a setting with both magic and guns.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Being serious, I'm not a fan of guns in a fantasy setting unless they're closely related to magic for people who can't use magic, like a type of wand. Or something.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I would rather no guns, but if guns are in, make them fit and also not be OP.

But I rather there be no guns.

Magic is more like to be overpowered than a firearm? Assuming this game has bows, crossbows, and fast magic projectiles they all cover similar tactical options of fire arms. Dodging a crossbow is just as zany as dodging a rifle shot.

I would rather no guns, but if guns are in, make them fit and also not be OP.

But I rather there be no guns.

Magic is more like to be overpowered than a firearm? Assuming this game has bows, crossbows, and fast magic projectiles they all cover similar tactical options of fire arms. Dodging a crossbow is just as zany as dodging a rifle shot.

Really more talking about the dps.