Composer for Eternity?

If Jeremy Soule would do his magic like he did with Icewind Dale / Morrowind, I would definitely go with him. However, as I've been listening all week to Jesper Kyd and his Darksiders II, I would grab him instantly into this new Obsidian's project. That man is a wizard, a genius.

Edited by 13_11

From Sawyer's Formspring

Can you give us any tidbits on who might be making the music for Project Eternity?

Well, I can tell you that our own Justin Bell composed the music for the trailer!

Edited by C2B

From Sawyer's Formspring

Can you give us any tidbits on who might be making the music for Project Eternity?

Well, I can tell you that our own Justin Bell composed the music for the trailer!

Which means nothing. Companies make use of sound designers for promos like this all the time, and then they go out and find composers. Unless they have an in-house composer, in which case he will likely do both promos and write the score.

I just listened to "War Among the Stars"...and if you were to be the composer, I would not have any complaints. Loved the classically influenced stuff.

Thanks man! The whole point is to be flexible and work fast. My website only showcases a few things, and most of my fantasy work hasn't been placed into the site yet. It's still fairly new. Most of the early news posts were made before the site was live for testing. Don't forget to check out the AUDIO section of the site as well.

Which means nothing. Companies make use of sound designers for promos like this all the time, and then they go out and find composers. Unless they have an in-house composer, in which case he will likely do both promos and write the score.

There's a undertone in that answer, its not even an actual answer to the question itself. So why did he answer that way?

@Casey Edwards: Like your stuff. Sounds good :)

• Like 1