Judge Hades Character

Let us know how your contact goes, Shadowstrider. Depending on whether Obsidian are willing to help in anyway we might want to think about making this an internal drive with small donations, if required.

We do have 30 days.

I think giving Visceris an homage in Eternity is a wonderful idea. Despite whatever quirks he may have had, he was truly passionate about Interplay/BIS/Obsidian, and all that passion should warrant a recognition.

He may have come across as a bit "obnoxious" to some because of his occasional stubbornnes, but the guy had a heart of gold and put a lot of time and effort into helping people, searching for links, tutorials, info etc. regardless of whether it was for an old timer or a newbie. Oh, and he wasn't afraid of changing his mind either, never mind how hard he may have argued the opposite view before.

I remember how upset he was when Bethesda announced they were going to make Fallout 3 and how he wished Obsidian would get a shot at the franchise some day (and I think he passed away before FO:NV was announced, so he never knew that it was going to happen).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oh wow, it takes like 3 minutes to get off the front page. :/

Yeah, what differentiated him from some other regular weirdos was that he was willing to say he was wrong (sometimes). That goes a long way.

Had it spoiled earlier, glad to see more official word. Yay.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Great news. Three cheers to brofessionalism, then.

I guess the task for us now will be to figure out who the heck is Hades, once all the official Kickstarter NPCs get put in.

Oh, it's nice of them...IRCC, even Avellone has gone mad to post something like - you don't care people losing jobs just for a game??? - on him. But you know, we are talking of Visceris...

Well, I'm just a mere semi-regular, though.

Can someone please translate?

Avellone once responded to Visceris with "you don't care if people lose jobs over a game?" As evidence of how he could aggravate people.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh, it's nice of them...IRCC, even Avellone has gone mad to post something like - you don't care people losing jobs just for a game??? - on him. But you know, we are talking of Visceris...

He kept saying negative things even when BIS didsn't seem to be all right...guess it got Avellone's nerve at that time.

[Edit]Ty, Tale. :p I shrugged off because it's from Visceris but...well, at the same time, I cannot blame Avellone.

Edited by Wombat

I'm not always a huge part of the daily action around here but this is why I like this community so much and why I always come back.

Props and hugs to community for the sentiment and to the team for the tribute.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Avellone once responded to Visceris with "you don't care if people lose jobs over a game?" As evidence of how he could aggravate people.

I see - I read his post a second time and it makes sense. I think I may vaguely recall that, but who knows.