Judge Hades Character

I would think the Obsidian guys would support this without the cash.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd hope that were true.

Given he was Judge hades, could be possibly be the lord of the dead who judges the players during a death and ressurection segment?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd hope that were true.

Given he was Judge hades, could be possibly be the lord of the dead who judges the players during a death and ressurection segment?

Or he could be Judge Visceris Hades, a high ranking magistrate of a major city and a major quest giver.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's my hope, as long as this thread doesn't get buried I think they'll hear us.

Heh. We'll just have to keep it up.

Wow..

I know he is dead and all (presumably), but..

Did everyone really forget what a complete nuisance he was? He made such a fool of himself, several times, that he decided to stop using certain character names and come back as another, all the while denying that he was the former name. But it was always easy to spot who he was, BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A NUISANCE. I mean.. he left 10,000 - 20,000 posts on this board. Go read some of them if your memory fails you this bad.

I think it's great that you want to remember him, but please.. remember him for who he was, not some made-up person that better fits some PC agenda.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh definitely, and I totally think any homage should totally make fun of him, as in my wolf example.

He wasn't really ever genuinely malicious or anything, though. I had to moderate the guy's posts and they were never that bad. And in the end it's a nice way to memorialise something about the community as a whole, not just him.

Visceris, Rabbit, Hades, Sand, Rabbit, was a contrarian and habitual flip flopper to a fault, but he was ubiquitous and was generally very likeable. He was our Cliff Claven/Norm so to speak.

Calling him a nuisance is a stretch. A minor troll at worst.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Wow..

I know he is dead and all (presumably), but..

Did everyone really forget what a complete nuisance he was? He made such a fool of himself, several times, that he decided to stop using certain character names and come back as another, all the while denying that he was the former name. But it was always easy to spot who he was, BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A NUISANCE. I mean.. he left 10,000 - 20,000 posts on this board. Go read some of them if your memory fails you this bad.

I think it's great that you want to remember him, but please.. remember him for who he was, not some made-up person that better fits some PC agenda.

One of my better friends died almost ten years ago, he was an unwashed nuisance, a hassle, a begger...I'm sure the bastard owed me money too but I still keep his picture on display, in the wooden frame his mother made for it.

Just because someone was a screw up doesn't mean we can't think fondly of them when they are (presumably) gone :shrugz:

I think this is a great idea. Vsiceris was, as have been said, never really malicious. Stubborn to a fault and very set in his ways, yes, but never as annoying as some of the other regulars here can be that share similar traits.

He certainly made the forums livelier.

I think, and hope, the obsidian people can combine the pledges of the people their support of the idea in this thread into one number and if it goes past $1000 go with it (or just go with it regardless). (not saying people should start posting their pledge amounts, but I'm sure they'll have a decent idea anyway, especially when forum badges get assigned)

What are you on about man

If we made him a Noober rehash would that satisfy you

Edited by Pop

I think giving Visceris an homage in Eternity is a wonderful idea. Despite whatever quirks he may have had, he was truly passionate about Interplay/BIS/Obsidian, and all that passion should warrant a recognition.

• Like 1

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I think giving Visceris an homage in Eternity is a wonderful idea. Despite whatever quirks he may have had, he was truly passionate about Interplay/BIS/Obsidian, and all that passion should warrant a recognition.

That's pretty much my thought. Even if he was a goof, he was our goof.

Plus if Gromnir gets a rep, Hades should.

I'll reach out to a couple of folks at Obsidian and see what I can do. I contributed more than the $1k level, but I'm sure they'll accommodate given a gentle nudge.

Right now the only idea that comes to mind is a 6-foot rabbit being chased by a werewolf - but open to suggestions!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll reach out to a couple of folks at Obsidian and see what I can do. I contributed more than the $1k level, but I'm sure they'll accommodate given a gentle nudge.

Right now the only idea that comes to mind is a 6-foot rabbit being chased by a werewolf - but open to suggestions!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you laughing at my contribution or my visa idea?

Perhaps there can be a version of Visceris in every town in the game? They would all use the exact same character model, have a very similar outlook/attitude, but have different names.

• Like 4

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

The last time I took a break from this forum, the first thing I did coming back was a forum search for him, just to see what he'd been up to. What I found I was sad.

I liked him. Reminded me of myself in my younger years. Always trying to reinvent himself.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you laughing at my contribution or my visa idea?

The werewolf chasing the rabbit.

I teased Hades a lot about that, and even made videos for him showing "what to do" and "what not to do" and shared them here.