thank you!

Thought it's the least i can do, post and say no Josh, thank you!

Whatever my preferences, PoE is worth its money and praise. And wait. And then some :)

(my whining aside, first time i run it last night? And looked at all that pretty 2d..aw man..back to being a kid again. Was really something..i kinda put most of my misgivings aside right then, lol)

All hail The Balancer!

/salute

To Josh an the whole Obsidian Team:

I have to thank YOU!

What you've done could become changing the world of computer gaming as we know today.

Until your Masterpiece the BigOnes in the industry could hide themselves behind the excuse of "kickstarter games are half done, not polished bla bla bla". Now they have to deliver!  Let me say it in my mother tongue: "Ihr habt ihnen allen mächtig in den Arsch getreten"! Huge respect!

I wish you all the luck on this world and endless financial succes so that you can start every project you would do.

I'm sure you ever will do it right!

Tank you. Thank you a lot!

After the first peek at this game I'm very happy that I decided to back this on Kickstarter. Great job Obsidian, it's really amazing to see what a group of dedicated people can do who simply want to make the game they would love to play, and are given the freedom to do so. I'm looking forward to exploring the story, this will keep me hooked for quite a while!

I spent almost two hours just on character creation! You guys did one hell of a job. I can't wait to throw money at your next project. Thanks!

I also spent about two hours on character creation, as it should be in an RPG such as this, I love it :grin:

Thanks for the game Obsidian!! And for the Giant Miniature Space Piglet, it's so cute :wub:

Great Job Everyone!  This game is really exceeding my hopes and expectations for it (and kicking my butt too!).

Really enjoying the story so far.

Obsidian and Kickstarter are showing how great games should be made from now on.

Alright back to having Shades kill me in like 2 hits.  Cheers!

I'm not that much of a thank you guy, but all the "Your game sucks" thread on the forum make me crazy. So here I am.

Your game is amazing, it is a wonderful RPG like we haven't seen since a decade. I couldn't be happier. Oh wait, yes I could ! If you continue to do such great games !

I love the world you created, I love the writing of the game, I love the combat system, the game isn't perfect, none ever is, but it is everything I hoped for.

I haven't finished it yet, but I honestly think it will stand aside with Baldur's gate, planetscape Torment and Fallout 2 as one of the greatest RPG done until now.

And believe me, that's no little compliment from me.

So, to make it short, Thank you Obsidian.

• Like 3

I'm here aswell to thank you Obsidian, becouse I've been waiting to play something like this for a long long time.

Your game is amazing and what was achieved is beyond of what I expected. It was well worth the 2-3 years waiting and my 35 bucks were nothing, I should've pledged more. I'm not even close to finish the game but I'm hopping for expansions already and if it is kickstarted again, I'm gonna go nuts on the pledge!

Congratulations on the game and thank you.

• Like 1

The game is amazing, the bugs are beyond terrible which unfortunately makes the game unplayable in it's current state. Fix the major game breaking bugs and the game will be awesome.

• Like 1

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

Congratulations, guys. You guys did it. I've found no bugs until now, and I'm with twenty hours of gameplay. The only problem I've gotten was a crash loading screen, but it happened just once. What more can I say? The best RPG since Baldur's Gate II, I think. And, of course, the best of 2015. 

I spent 40 hours on the beta and yet ... The final game is even more to the task.

Everything is so well done, well written (even the French translation is perfect), I had never taken much pleasure in a game since ... a long time.

54 hours and I just begin Defiance Bay ... I read everything I explore everything and, if not many times incomprehensible and hard to remember names ... I enjoy.

Obsidian thank you, you did a great job!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I'm not that much of a thank you guy, but all the "Your game sucks" thread on the forum make me crazy. So here I am.

Your game is amazing, it is a wonderful RPG like we haven't seen since a decade. I couldn't be happier. Oh wait, yes I could ! If you continue to do such great games !

I love the world you created, I love the writing of the game, I love the combat system, the game isn't perfect, none ever is, but it is everything I hoped for.

I haven't finished it yet, but I honestly think it will stand aside with Baldur's gate, planetscape Torment and Fallout 2 as one of the greatest RPG done until now.

And believe me, that's no little compliment from me.

So, to make it short, Thank you Obsidian.

I'm posting here to second that sentiment. I don't know what's with the vitriol but your work is incredible. My week-end just vanished thanks to you guys.

Playing Eternity feels a lot like reading a really, really good book : it's enthralling, hours of your life simply fade away and each session leaves you with something more, like old stories. If there's a game in recent memory that could remind us of what the craft of a role-playing game looks like at its best, that would be Eternity. You executed brilliantly on every single aspect of the game.

In particular, the combat system and mechanics are truly great. It feels very logical and methodical while allowing for very interesting builds outside of the traditional RPG cookie-cutter templates. It requires you to know what you are doing, which makes it even more rewarding when the Plan comes together. I particularly like the grazing system, which does away with the excessively random nature of dice rolls while remaining up to chance. So I strongly disagree with those that would find it bland while not understanding its logic. This system somehow manages to make me feel right at home after playing BG more than a decade ago while being an incredible breath of fresh air. It provides fair and interesting challenges that actually require you to stop and think about your oponents, and most importantly it succeeded at breaking away from tradition in a genre whose history couldn't bear more heavily on it.

So congratulations to everyone at Obsidian, this game has a spark that I haven't seen in a very long time in an RPG. Thank you for delivering on my Kickstarter hopes :).

Hello Obsidian!

My first post. I just received my signed collector's edition box yesterday! Beautiful. I cannot thank you guys enough for such a brilliant game. It is like settling in with a warm cup of hot chocolate (spiked with unknown danger)!

I made the Duc's Own Beefloaf in Gilded Vale and then ate it for dinner in Georgia. It was delicious, Tim! Tonight we are trying the Pearlwood Chicken...

May I have some more?

• Like 1