thank you!

Thanks, J.E., and thank you for developing Pillars of Eternity. Your dedication is greatly appreciated, and I cannot wait to play this game, which I am sure will be a masterpiece. :)

To everyone who has contributed, is considering contributing, or is just checking out the site: thank you so much for your interest and support. The site has had some ups and downs due to the high traffic, but we appreciate your questions and comments and will be trying to catch up with them as quickly as we can. To see such a dramatic outpouring of support from the community is truly astonishing. Thanks again.

I backed the project on Kickstarter, but took my time to register here on the forums.

Yeah, me too. But now that i have arrived, i want to say thanks to Obsidian Entertainment for reviving the old Infinity Engine games that i enjoyed playing so many years ago.

Greetings all, long time OBSIDIAN fan here (though I am also partial to Oblivion), but its only now that I've finally got around to becoming an early backer.  Having said that, given the project's name it does seem fair that I'd take my time over this. 

Anyway, now that I've taken the plunge I can say that I'm very much looking forward to playing this!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to thank everybody who made this possible (Devs and backers alike), too.

I think this was the first project that brought my attention to KS, although I did not back it then, sadly. Only backed it recently, because I thought I'd buy it anyway when it'll come out =)

There is but 1 reason why the community is so good, that is due to the plain and simple fact that, all the peeps at Obsidian are good.

GG OE! and I thank you for this.

Edited by LeHeup80

cCLgG1t.png

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, i was waiting for a long time a game like this one... And now, they do it !

I'm sad to have miss the Kickstarter but as you can see with my lovely "silver vip badge" i'm in now ! 

Thank you... you !

:)

• Like 1

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ A ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

• 2 weeks later...

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 for us old time RPG's was nothing short of amazing.  

Today for me Skyrim and all past Elder Scrolls are the benchmark.

Not just for the graphics but for the world created and the publisher's commitment

to keep that world and lore alive.  Consistency is the key there I think.

I honestly think Obsidian wants to do the same thing but their way.  I want to discover a new world and in years to come

discover more about that expanding world Obsidian has created and breathed life into.

I wish the team all the best and my pledge has been made.  I stand behind you guys.  Now just have fun and thank the good lord

EA and Bioware are no where to be found to screw this up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just pledged and ordered this game! Good luck to all those working on Pillars of Eternity; I respect the studio's prior works and I'm thankful that Obsidian is willing to undertake projects like this. So please, take your time and have fun so that one day all us backers can too!

Thank you too Mr. Sawyer :) Thanks Obsidian for making all this possible :) I might not have followed every update, but I was cheering on you from the sidelines all along :)

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves: You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin (RIP!)