thank you!

I feel I'll miss this Kickstarter campaign a great deal when it ends. It so happens that the first opportunity I have to read the update is when I get to my work place due to the time difference, and it makes my morning and the following day brighter. Like my personal holiday everyday this month.

So I'll join AGX-17 and all the other people who said it before me:

No, thank YOU, Josh Sawyer. THANK YOU and everyone else at Obsidian for all this.

Edited by Agelico

I feel I'll miss this Kickstarter campaign a great deal when it ends. It so happens that the first opportunity I have to read the update is when I get to my work place due to the time difference, and it makes my morning and the following day brighter. Like my personal holiday everyday this month.

So I'll join AGX-17 and all the other people who said it before me:

No, thank YOU, Josh Sawyer. THANK YOU and everyone else at Obsidian for all this.

Me too. :) It's been a total nostalgia fix.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Another thank you for giving me the oportunity to support a game that I'm loving the sound of more and more every day, and to help a developer that I'm fond of for the sentimental part of me that remembers the games of yore that I loved so much. Thank you for bringing them back.

Yeah, thank YOU, Obsidian. So great to see a developer step up to make a game like this. This is the first kickstarter that I've ever backed and the decision was a no-brainer for me. Been a fan of Obsidian's games for a long time, so really, really looking forward to this one.

Same. I thought about Wasteland 2, dithered, missed the deadline so I've resigned to buying it, but I love Obsidian's work so much that I had to contribute on day one. But it was actually day two. SORRY.

Just finished my first Kickstarter Pledge ever. Well beeing a huge BG and Icewind Dale fan I had no over choice :)

How do I get the badge for the forum?

Edited by DaWu

Just finished my first Kickstarter Pledge ever. Well beeing a huge BG and Icewind Dale fan I had no over choice :)

You do realize Kickstarter have yet to charge your credit card right. :p

All pledge will only be made after the campaign is over, and Kickstarter start charging all the credit cards. There will be some people who might face problems here and so on.

Once everything settles, then we can start thinking of it.

This project is something I have waited for a very very long time, just as many others have. ^^ So thank you Obsidian for giving as a change to support the project!

I just hope you will be able to make it possibly for us to up our pledges later on, as otherwise I would want to contribue with more than just the 250 dollars. At the moment just can't get more money together for this. But I am hoping you will reach 3.5 million! I was already certan when the kickstarter started that you would reach 3 million dollars, but would be awesome to reach even higher. ^^

60K according to the live chat...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You do realize Kickstarter have yet to charge your credit card right. :p

All pledge will only be made after the campaign is over, and Kickstarter start charging all the credit cards. There will be some people who might face problems here and so on.

Once everything settles, then we can start thinking of it.

thx for clearing things up...

So I guess this might be the best place for my first comment! Yet I think its rather me who has to thank Obisdian for trying to bring back "the days of high adventure".

I just pledged via PayPal, almost last minute (had to set up an PP-account first, all just for you!) and I really hope that game will be as good as we all hope...the screenshots already look gorgeous, the artworks are intriguing (female dwarf ranger? now that's something new to see for me!) and the ideas all sound very promising.

Vox: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Vox

Are you ... like a crazy person?

Vox: I’m quite sure they will say so.

You have my pledge! If you guys are successful, make the game you want to make and have it be a financial success you will have changed the industry. And that alone will be worth every cent!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Thank you so much Obsidian!!! :yes:

This project feels like a dream come true. I simply love the infinity style games, yet thought they were pretty much extinct. You have, as if by magic, raised them from the dead... and from all appearances (early as it is) it looks like you'll not only do justice to the classics, but will create something truly memorable and magical in its own right.

It just feels so great to be a part of this, helping make Eternity happen! Being able to back the game is a privilege. Not to mention rewarding ;)

Thank YOU, and thank you to all the backers :wub:

Hello,

Have been following this more or less from the start, and have grown increasingly enthusiastic about the whole thing.. I had decided to back the project but still didn't know how much (sadly dreams of winning the lottery haven't realized ;)

I've read comments and posts both here and on kickstarter, and I have to say I am glad to see all the positive statement and the very communicative enthusiasm. Great people it seems :)

So despite already having backed wasteland2, I just pledged 165. And here is to a Wonderful Game :)

• Like 1

Welcome Sollips! Here's to a wonderful game indeed!

Let me cordially invite you to the Obsidian Order of Eternity: for 8$ extra you're a proud member with a forum title to prove it! :thumbsup:

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

Welcome Sollips! Here's to a wonderful game indeed!

Let me cordially invite you to the Obsidian Order of Eternity: for 8$ extra you're a proud member with a forum title to prove it! :thumbsup:

hello And thanks for the invitation ;)

So I shall hereby increase my pledge by 8$ , And what would then happen ?

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61188-the-obsidian-order-of-eternity-wants-you-part-3/

Go and tell what unique name you want here, and you'll get it (well, if you give $8 extra)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee