thank you!

Whats amazing is the dev can actually listen to the fans and respond, and interact with the fans at a level we don't often see in other game development. Of course, publishers are not going to allow their dev to do that. This is what makes crowd funded project amazing.

you're welcome. good luck and use the $$ well!

P.S. Kick some good ol' greedy sons-of-bitches EA/Blizz' and other's arses... goddamn, i gave them lotso' $$ for crappy products... Just kick' em in the baaaaals, m'kay? :D

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain."

- Isaak Yudovich Ozimov

I've been hoping for this since Brian Fargo had such great success with his Wasteland 2 Kickstarter. Thanks to the team - go Obsidian!

Bah! This Kickstarter will tower over Wasteland 2's! :devil:

I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Just as long as this does well enough to show publishers that they can't kick Obsidian around anymore :biggrin:

I'm hoping this won't just benefit Obsidian and its customers, but will start an entirely new trend in the gaming industry where developers and consumers interact without intermediaries like publishers muddying the waters and burying competition. So even if it's not the intent, Obsidian deserves thanks for being a part of that change, as well.

• Like 1

I practically squealed in glee when I heard of this project and immediately backed it. I've loved all your games so far including those from the Black Isle days and I'm glad to see this kind of game can be made with the support of the community.

Good luck to everyone at Obsidian and I look forward to more updates!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for offering us the chance to play a real new CRPG!

And the partnrship between Obsidian (Kickstarter = free of publisher constraints) and CD Projekt (gog.com = DRM free and customer friendly) could be the new holy grail of PC role play gaming!

:w00t:

35167v4.jpg

I primarily signed up so I can enjoy the benefits of my contribution. I have not contributed yet, but will do so once Paypal is available. Please keep the updates coming. For those who have not yet backed this project, it will be that much more tempting to do so. And for those who already have put in their share, I think the updates so far have proven the people behind Project Eternity are ambitious, and they got some really good history to back that up. Keep up the good work!

Enjoy my $140 soon as October comes. You've got an average of 40 dollars from each contributor, most of whom are geriatric. Please to include a magnifying glass with the boxed set?

• Like 1

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

Pledged 520$ yesterday! (Thought I’d pay for international shipping though it wasn’t asked for anymore.)

Very much looking forward to this game, which clearly aspires to follow in a proud tradition. Make it a good one guys!

• Like 1

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!

Re-posting to say thank you for the option of a DRM free GOG version of the game.

Yah!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg