thank you!

No no no, thanks you sirs.

Looks like I am going to have to wander over to GOG, and replace all the games that have vanished over the years. If I time things right, I should finish them all by around April 2014. Then that 3 weeks of vacation I have been saving...

http://www.forbes.co...-kickstarter/2/

The world is watching as a bright new dawn, where publishers crap their pants, washes over the gaming horizon.

Good to see the project is getting some "mainstream" attention in the press.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It is wonderful to see so many people contributing to this! And thank-YOU Obsidian for showing such passion and devotion to what you do, and to your fans. It is wonderful to see and I cannot wait for Project Eternity to become a reality! There's no doubt whatsoever the money will be raised, the flood gates have opened on Kickstarter!! :w00t::lol: I think many people would be willing to donate almost any amount for something like this :thumbsup: . Anyway, thanks to you Obsidian! You're awesome :*

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

~ Marcel Proust

Jesus H Christ, you are only fifty thousand bucks away from doing it.

I think three or maybe even five million is a possibility. I'm emailing every gamer I know and telling them to pitch in. We all need to do the same.

It's like the Winter Palace in 1917, just with Orcs.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Congratulations, Obsidian! Very cool to be able to gather this amount of money so fast! I must admit I underestimated the drawing power of your names and resume's.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Wow. This is extraordinary. Congratulations to the team!

This now looks like a rather historic project in the development of the industry. It's wonderful to see such a great idea come to life, based on a civilised relationship between the artists and audience, free from the dead hand of the marketing drones. Let's hope the funding keeps coming, as I'd love to see the game world even larger than the BG series.

Gentlemen, a toast: TO EVIL! ...no, wrong meeting. I meant: TO THE FUTURE!

I was so excited hearing about this project! It felt good backing up your project.. just checked kickstarters and its well over 1.1 million and still 30 days left! Game that aimes to capture feeling of Baldurs Gate, Ice Wind Dale, ohh, have been daydreaming alot about this, those games with todays tech...pure win! :D anyway, i wish good luck and i am so glad that you are involving community into creation of this game!

magic021.jpg

To everyone who has contributed, is considering contributing, or is just checking out the site: thank you so much for your interest and support. The site has had some ups and downs due to the high traffic, but we appreciate your questions and comments and will be trying to catch up with them as quickly as we can. To see such a dramatic outpouring of support from the community is truly astonishing. Thanks again.

you're welcome. xox