thank you!

For a lot of people this is the kind of project we've been waiting for for a while. I'm glad Kickstarter came around to give both you guys an opportunity to do the kind of game you really want to do, and for us to be able to be patrons of the arts we love so much. Congrats on its success so far and looking forward to hearing more about the project.

• Like 7
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This has my interest, but I'll need to know a little more before making an investment.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. Group hug! :cat:

In case of emergency, I was going to offer to host some bake-sales with profits going to the project, but I think such measures won't be required. Which is good, but I'm not actually that great a baker. ;)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thank You, this is exciting. I hope it is alright for me to use my avatar from IWD II. I love this character and have been using her name for nine years now. I wish I could use her image everywhere. I have played so many of games. When I heard the news I rushed over and made a pledge. Need someone with a shall we say mature voice for voice acting? Strictly an amateur I am afraid.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

I only just heard about this so I'm late to the game but I'll be pledging at least triple what I've given to any other Kickstarter, I just need to make up my mind exactly which option to go for.

Anyway, good luck guys, and thanks for giving me something to get really excited over, I look forward to over analysing every little thing you do and say from now on :lol:

• Like 1

To everyone who has contributed, is considering contributing, or is just checking out the site: thank you so much for your interest and support. The site has had some ups and downs due to the high traffic, but we appreciate your questions and comments and will be trying to catch up with them as quickly as we can. To see such a dramatic outpouring of support from the community is truly astonishing. Thanks again.

You are welcome.

Thank you for being willing to bring a true RPG experience back to the PC. I've been wanting a RPG that was crafted for the PC and not just another console port for quite a while now and I miss the glory days of the original Neverwinter Nights and the Black Isle Baldur's Gate franchise.

I hope that this is a huge success for the team at Obsidian!

• Like 1

Just heard about this and pledged as well. It is going to get massively overfunded, make sure you put the money to good use!

Cannot wait to relive my BG and IWD days again! Do not rush it, if it is a 2015 release then so be it, just make it as amazing as I imagine it to be!

Edited by Mrrally