[Merged] Please make a console version!

1) Are you... are you actually equating console players to racists? That's really ****ing offensive.

[...]

I personally feel that it is incredibly offensive, too, not because it insults console players, but because there are a great many great racists throughout history, whether we're talking Mahatma Gandhi or Vlad Tepes, that do not deserve such injustice.

Console players are much, much worse.

Well, Gandhi at least was also a perv. So I think that puts him down somewhere with the console players.

I'm stating the cons on console gaming and i'm the one racist? Not the one that call you pirates or beggars?

I.... never said you were racist, dude.

I said you were being as bad as the people you purport to rally against.

Unity 5.0 has better console support, so it could happen.

Do you know if the expansion will be made in new Unity engine or in old. I heard it would take 3 months to convert old to new.

But definetly POE2 will be on consoles.

One good thing may rise from all this console talk(if they are even considering): hotkeys! which poe lacks

Edited by ruzen

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

But definetly POE2 will be on consoles.

Except it goes against the fundemental concept of PoE... so no, it definitely NOT be on consoles either.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

One good thing may rise from all this console talk(if they are even considering): hotkeys! which poe lacks

This is easily implemented similar to DA:I.

That is first Dragon age which plays better with gamepad.

This is easily implemented similar to DA:I.

That is first Dragon age which plays better with gamepad.

well I was thinking more then 4 "hotkeys" but its a start :p

but again I think people are mistaken about how poe plays It has to sacrifice lots to be on console the amount of clicking is too much.

also sorry but I dont belive that game plays better with gamepad

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

Can't we have a turn based version for tablet instead? With an hexagonal grid. Episodes where you focus on a specific characters story, or gameplay?

Hell, just give me a chess game where Chris Avellone stick figures bash each other.

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Please DO NOT port this game to consoles. I find consoler gamers are the worst racist ever. I don't hate consoles myself but the biggest problems are games have to be watered down, gimped, simplified and made actioney to cater to the masses that has no interest in the genre at all.

I rather have this game stays as a PC exclusive. Console gamers please stop ruining PC franchise.

1) Are you... are you actually equating console players to racists? That's really ****ing offensive.

1) Yes i'm equating some console players to racists and they are worst than ****ing offensive as i've seen not one but many of them.

Obviously you've never tried League of Legends.

Failing Fallout:

The tale of an average Joe making his way in the Mojave: Failing Fallout New Vegas

The tale of an average Joe forced out into the Capital Wasteland: Failing Fallout 3