To the whole Obsidian development team,

Thank you. Thank you for countless hours of fond memories, for strange and memorable places, for dreams come true.

As a non-native speaker living in Europe, I played Planescape: Torment with a dictionary. I revisited the game years later and found my memories so much more engaging than the actual game, that I stopped playing after a while and just let the old feelings roll over me. Later I realized that I was even disappointed by how fast the loading screens disappeared. All the old experiences have a place in my heart.

It doesn't stop there. Fallout 2, F:NV, Star Wars KOTORII... You left deep prints on me, and I am deeply grateful for your work. I read a lot, and I think that there are "perfect books" for every individual at different stages in life. I consider Planescape: Torment to have been THE perfect book for me when it came out. Nothing since has come close, has captured my imagination in a way the Nameless One, Annah, Morte and Dak'kon have. You have created for me a peerless classic, even if your tools are more varied than those of the old masters.

I don't have $10.000, but I'll be damned if I can't express my appreciation and gratitude in other ways. I want to shake your hands. I'd even hug you if I could. If one of you ever comes to Austria, I'll buy you a beer. I'm a couchsurfer, so you can even crash at my place. You've got my email, so get in touch.

The fundraiser for Project Eternity (prominently displayed on reddit) brought me to this forum, so even though my post is mainly off-topic, I have two favors to ask for the game: Make it deep, and make it moddable.

Thanks again, you guys are great!