Since episodes 200 and 201 were unjustly censored by comedy central that they should create an uncensored image of Muhammad in "The Stick of Truth". South park is notorious for making fun of every single religious figure. But this is the one figure they haven't been able to show since 2006. Because some butt hurt muslims threatened comedy central. They should shove this in the worlds faces and show us that our free speech is not bordered by threats. To show everyone that you can make fun of everything, because as our given rights of freedom to live. They should have the freedom to show whatever they ****ing want on there own game and tv show. **** comedy central and there censorship, and **** the people that are offended. Matt and Trey have seriously showed us what free speech means, but its time to take it to the next level and show the world that everything is okay to be made fun of, and to show it uncensored.

Comedy is an art form and you don't ****ing censor art. So why censor a comedy cartoon show. Let alone a game that is coming out. This is art and being art it deserves better than a ****ing black box that said's "CENSORED". It deserves better than a long ass line of ****ing bleeps like was shown on Episode "201".

Create a game that tells everyone to **** off!!!

Edited by GrimRadke
  • Like 2

Artistic freedom is nice and everything, but do you really want to wonder whether your car is rigged to blow every day. The fundamentalists are genuine crazy.

Or more specifically: Artistic Freedom does not give you a free pass regarding responsibility. If it's something that in a current climate has a big chance of hurting innocent people. Just don't ****ing do it.

Edited by C2B

When people base their entire way of life around an ideology that is taught to them from a young age and rigidly enforced in theocracies and dictatorships (abusing religion to control the population), it has a tendency to make their personalities brittle. It is not surprising to see some of them snap and attack an alien culture because they are not equipped to deal with the truth of their situation. I would dare to say that most of the extremists do not even know what our freedom of speech means because they only know how their governments censor everything.

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

The problem isn't that people show Muhammed.

The problem is that some people live their life in belief that their belief is superior to others, and that they can threaten others from speaking their mind.

It's called facism and it's an obsolete way of thinking. 'If we give into being bullied then we just believe in free speech, but we don't defend it.' - Loosely quoted from South Park

One thing is to be respectful for others, but if they threaten/kill us then they're not being very respectful themselves. They are the ones who need to learn tollerance much more than some people drawing cartoons. I'm not saying the answer is to respond with violence, but with facts, organising, open debates, and politics. In the mean time, while they work on getting their respect back, they need to learn to ignore 'trolling' just like the entire internet has to.

Edited by -Zin-

It's an interesting recurring theme in the show. It could make a fantastic subplot for the game. Honestly, I hope and believe that Trey and Matt are pushing the envelope like always, and I hope and believe that Obsidian have the guts and integrity to go along with them.

I always wondered if they uncensored the DVD of those episodes? Did anyone ever check it out? I figured the speech at the end would've explained why they were portraying Muhammad and bring some sense to this Muslim conflict. I always wondered what the episode would have looked like.

Anyways, Comedy Central are a bunch pussies for censoring that episode. They're basically saying it's ok for them to profit off of making fun of every other religion, but when it comes to Muslims that's off limits because an American Muslim threatened them. So they gave up their freedom of speech not out of respect for religion but out of fear and cowardice.

Edited by Grimlorn

The protests and murder of the US ambassador started over an anti-Muhammad video

Uh, NO. There were people watching the exits of the consulate before anybody else showed up and the first large group on scene was a bunch of guys with AKs and RPGs. The Libya "protests" were entirely manufactured by AQ and the local imams to provide cover for the attack. As for the Egypt protests, those had much, much more to do with the Blind Sheik than a bad arabic dub of a stupid trailer. Now, all the follow up protests were about the rumors of the trailer being spread by your local islamic fanatics, but not Libya and Egypt.

Also, it's not comedy central who quashed the Mohammed episodes, but Viacom, their parent company.

"You know, there's more to being an evil despot than getting cake whenever you want it"

"If that's what you think, you're DOING IT WRONG."

• 3 weeks later...

This shouldn't be a no brainer people. They shouldn't be afraid of terorrism, even the creators of south park have tried showing muhammad and Comedy central has censored them constantly. That is not only blocking their art form. But censoring freedom of speech, if everything is ok to make fun of. Then **** the muslim peoples beleifs. South Park has already bashed Jews, christians, budhists, japanese, chinese, Mormons, and literally every single ****ing possible thing almost. So why not show Muhammad? I garantee when south park first came out people tried to get them off the air. They threatened and threatened them over and over. Probably attempted to even sue them and possible actually attack them. But that never ****ing stopped them from creating there episodes. So please South Park creators, put Muhammad in "The Stick of Truth". Create an entire mission area or huge main quest that involves the "Super Best Friends" UNCENSORED. Don't let fear stop you from doing what you want to do with YOUR GAME!! and YOUR TV SHOW!!!. You might air on comedy central but they do not own your damn creation. YOU DO!!!

I remember watching that episode with goosebumps wondering if they would actually do it. ****ing decline of CC right there.

People forget that that episode ended with Jesus ****ting all over a US flag. Some cultures are just stronger than others I guess.

edit: Mohamed should be DLC content released after P:E is finished. Can't risk the car bomb outside the offices before that.

Edited by oldmanpaco

Codex Explorer

How about Invisible Mohammed who has Silent Telepathy?

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

isn't this mohammad?

(Image Excised)

No, that's Zoroaster.

But it's called Mohammed in a cartoon.

Edited by septembervirgin

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

isn't this mohammad?

220px-South_park_muhammad.jpg

Yeah they portrayed him in an earlier episode and there was no controversy. Probably because it was before 9/11.

Here's a link to the episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Best_Friends

But now it's wrong because terrorists might get them. I don't really care if he's in the game, I just hate that CC or Viacom or whatever gave into terrorist demands and sacrificed freedom of speech for security.

lolwut? Are you out of your mind? They can't show Muhammad in a video game. They can't even show Allah's name in a bathroom in a video game. There was this one CoD map where some arabian proverb was written on the mirror in a bathroom, someone complained because the proverb had Allah's name in it, and it's like, blasphemy to write his name in a bathroom or something, and Activision took it off the roster. Check it out. Muslims find ‘Call of Duty’ map offensive, Activision apologizes

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

Well, just have a pink unicorn stand in place of Mohammed if they do any Super Best Friends. The Pink Unicorn could be wearing a green shirt in some cases, a grey shirt in other cases. This refers to the Obsidian party for their successful Kickstarter campaign, where two people danced with a toy pink unicorn, one wearing a grey shirt, another wearing a green shirt. The pink unicorn must be drunken.

Sadly it will never happen. There are unfortunately very real potential dangers from showing it.

It's wrong to me on every conceivable level as I'm not a religious person.

I cant blame someone from being scared of extremists especially when people are attacking embassy's for the exact same issue.

None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination. 

It's a good thing they can't show Mohammed in a video game. It cuts down on the number of paranoid schizophrenics who go nuts from a computer game thinking they're hearing the voice of God and somehow wind up scissoring one or two people to death. Speaking of scissoring, how about Sarah Silverman? Is she going to appear in this game?