While I would strangle small children for a WoT game, this isn't it. It doesn't fit and no amount of wishful thinking will make it so.

Given that Red Eagle Entertainment is run by those very small children, this may be the best shot, other then praying for GOG.com to get the old (but surprisingly good) 1999 shooter on there.

While I would strangle small children for a WoT game, this isn't it. It doesn't fit and no amount of wishful thinking will make it so.

Given that Red Eagle Entertainment is run by those very small children, this may be the best shot, other then praying for GOG.com to get the old (but surprisingly good) 1999 shooter on there.

I still have the original discs for that game, bought it the day it launched. No idea if it will on on Win 7, but thinking it might be time to try.

I remain dubious that the world needs or wants more Wheel of Time content. Are the existing bajillion pages of text not enough?

For me and lots of other fans? Absolutely not. The world of WoT is a living, breathing universe and the potential interaction there is limitless.

I don't understand how anyone can even think about WoT when they read the clues. Nothing in those clues say WoT, there are even several if not all names and locations that have no place in the WoT universe.

Probobly because if you look on obsidian wiki page you wil find that wheel of time has status TBD, and plus the fact that snake is in logo of this series, personaly I would prefer DnD game or as some one said here something norse inspired but there arent much chance for that, also Hello , my first post

I don't understand how anyone can even think about WoT when they read the clues. Nothing in those clues say WoT, there are even several if not all names and locations that have no place in the WoT universe.

Probobly because if you look on obsidian wiki page you wil find that wheel of time has status TBD, and plus the fact that snake is in logo of this series, personaly I would prefer DnD game or as some one said here something norse inspired but there arent much chance for that, also Hello , my first post

The snake is a logo for a lot of things, nothing to do exclusively with WoT. Also the snake is just for Aes Sedai, not WoT. For WoT it is a snake as the infinite symbol biting itself with a wheel intertwined with it.

Yes but this can be blamed on artistic license, or Obsidian trying to troll players to speculate more, anyway I just hope it will be classical rpg , with makein your character, choseing his class aperience character , I really miss those games.

Edited by Cryticus

Would you be willing to come back here and admit you were wrong if it is indeed a WoT game?

I would be willing to post pictures of me being "serviced" by a dog, a goat and a chipmunk if this turns out to be a WoT game. That's how certain I am that it's not.

These Wheel of Time fans really seem to have a sort of fanaticism towards the series. I don't know anything about Wheel of Time, but I think refusing to even consider the option that this might not be it is a bit much.

I guess we'll see in half an hour what this all turns out to be.