Obsidian has a Kickstarter profile

It was hard to choose a damn tier...

My brain is telling me to pledge $35, but my BURNING desire is to get the $140 tier. I'm going to have to make some sacrifices for that much.

Also, 100k already!

Edited by Jozape

I like open worlds

I like contemporary/apocalyptic themes

I like first/third person view with real time combat

I don't like magic

I don't like fantasy (except Gothic..)

I don't like isometric views (so much)

Guess I'm **** out of luck.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

pledged $100 for now, will probably bump it up to $250 in a week or so :)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I haven't chosen yet. At 100k already.

I like the $140 option at the moment, we'll see if I can afford more, but there's no way I can't go up to the 4-digits, so ;(

I'll have to choose what ill take a week before it ends, so maybe ill even have enough for that tier. ( I need to add extra 20/30$ :( )

1.13 killed off Ja2.

One's rather excited about this, pledged of course, but spreading the word amongst my old posse and one of the lads was wondering whether you'll be accepting Paypal pledges at some point. Anyways ttfn.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

They need immediately an payment option for international backers.

I am from germany, and we dont have credit cards, we only have "bank cards" to do this. I hope it will be possible to pay with paypal or something like this or its impossible for fans and backers from other countrys to back you guys! ;(

Unfourtunatly i only a little programmier, so i cant give much to you. But i think 100 $ or 140$ will be possible.

So shut up and take my money! :dancing:

Kind regards,

Jira

Edited by Jiraboas
  • Like 1

I want to pledge immediately, but dang, I need to sharply bite down with self-control and actually get my budget in some order for this month. I'm going to end up having to wait till the end of the month before I finally throw some cash into the ring..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

wait, wait, wait. it's 2D? wtf... I was expecting something with DS3-like graphics :(

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Echo bay far away in time, echo bay far away in time.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Look at those numbers going up. If only I had 10K to spare. I wanna game-party with the devs. :(:lol:

Hm...have to figure out what I can pitch in...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Look at those numbers going up. If only I had 10K to spare. I wanna game-party with the devs. :(:lol:

Hm...have to figure out what I can pitch in...

$10,000 for Candyland with Feargus!! :lol:

Totally called it. *smugface*

Edited by C2B

The initial spike is rather impressive, guess it'll taper off over the next 2-3 days to a more gradual climb (seems to be the pattern with these).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They need immediately an payment option for international backers.

I am from germany, and we dont have credit cards, we only have "bank cards" to do this. I hope it will be possible to pay with paypal or something like this or its impossible for fans and backers from other countrys to back you guys! ;(

Unfourtunatly i only a little programmier, so i cant give much to you. But i think 100 $ or 140$ will be possible.

So shut up and take my money! :dancing:

Kind regards,

Jira

Create an Amazon.com account with fake adress and you're set up.