Josh Sawyer being sneaky

Is that thing near the bicycle helmet a bag of sugar or a whoppi cushion?

Als hopw roewur ne. to W we say no.

*also NITE. ALLNITE. Up all nite is a kryptonite. or a cryptic way of saying tired?

*. L cannot be what we see cut off there.

Edited by Prosper

redacted

Only thing that makes sense to me is it spells out "One Pro Here" if it's a snake cypher (not sure what that's really called but ouroboros is a snake so I'll go with it :p).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boustrophedon ?

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Okay so... In light of the latest information + stuff other people came up with in this thread... No sleep for the Watcher.

Yeah. Good call. Seems obvious now. :p

The only series I'm aware of that have something called "a watcher" are Highlander and that comic series. Know of anything else that fits?

The only series I'm aware of that have something called "a watcher" are Highlander and that comic series. Know of anything else that fits?

I seriously doubt this is anything but a new IP from Obsidian. A license would constrain them too much. I think that's already been established right?

I seriously doubt this is anything but a new IP from Obsidian. A license would constrain them too much. I think that's already been established right?

Oh, I wouldn't know. I've been too busy to keep up. :(

You realise that barring Alpha Protocol every single game Obsidian has made has been based on a licensed property right?

In the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Chronepsis is the dragon deity of Fate, Death, and Judgment. His symbol is an unblinking draconic eye.

God dammit. Well it was fun playing this game guys, I so badly wanted Wheel of Time too... I set myself up for that... lol.

NWN3 and BG3 is exciting too!

There's also D&D games sale on GOG which sounds like a good idea if new title is about to be announced. Or maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know anything anymore.

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition comes out in 4 days. That's probably the reason for the GOG promo.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."