So who is working on this game?

It's Sawyer and Herve Cain. BIS + obsidian kickstarter. The goal of $100000 will give them programmers and artists. First stretch goal is sound effects and the second is music. For a $10k pledge, YOU can be part of the game! -- by helping developing it (requires experience with unity). For the ultimate $100k pledge, you get to decide what the game will be about. If no-one pledges $100K, Herve decides.

It's Sawyer and Herve Cain. BIS + obsidian kickstarter. The goal of $100000 will give them programmers and artists. First stretch goal is sound effects and the second is music. For a $10k pledge, YOU can be part of the game! -- by helping developing it (requires experience with unity). For the ultimate $100k pledge, you get to decide what the game will be about. If no-one pledges $100K, Herve decides.

If you pledge $150,000, does Herve shave his mustache off and mail it to you?

• Like 1

His last twitter was from May this year...

Where did he go? :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

- Geospatial Hypotheticals Coordinator (...and Computer Game Designer) @ Obsidian Ent. Last Project: Fallout New Vegas + DLCs. Now: Wasteland 2 and ???

From Chris Avellone's twitter description. So I'd guess he's working on it too.

At this point I think its the project Avellone mentioned in that planescape successor interview regarding a kickstarter they would do first.