(4) What do the words mean?

This strikes me as a new IP, as the numbers appear to be a countdown.

This will most likely be a fantasy RPG, as they have the more cryptic messages.

Personally, I am praying for a D&D 3.5e Greyhawk game, but I suspect this will be a completely new world, with a completely new mythos.

As long as players can buy/build houses ala NWN 2, I will be intrigued

I would do anything for something like Sandman / Lucifer inspired setting, with gods/demi-gods/angel/demon politics. Roaming through hell, heaven and other planes of forgotten deities would be pretty cool and something not yet exploited by rpg's. Something where destroying or saving worlds would not be ultimate goal of the game but means to gain influence and would not be as significant because, from eternal point of view, there would always be others to play with;) One can only hope, though.

I would do anything for something like Sandman / Lucifer inspired setting, with gods/demi-gods/angel/demon politics. Roaming through hell, heaven and other planes of forgotten deities would be pretty cool and something not yet exploited by rpg's. Something where destroying or saving worlds would not be ultimate goal of the game but means to gain influence and would not be as significant because, from eternal point of view, there would always be others to play with;) One can only hope, though.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome!

It's TORN.

Anyway, whatever it is, i hope there is not saving the world involved. Saving a town or county or duchy ok, saving a country/kingdom is barely acceptable. But saving the world is bad. :|

• Like 2

1.13 killed off Ja2.

You don't understand it because it's very silly.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ouroboros (the self-devouring snake/dragon) is an old world symbol, present in many cultures from ancient Egypt and Greece to old Norse to the Middle Ages. It's also a symbol tied to alchemy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

Also, there is this Norse reference to a goddess, Eir. (She's like a valkyrie Florence Nightengale.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eir

And then NeoGAF had this to add (found in "the page source")

Edited by fightclubdoll

I was talking about bethesda softworks, not videogames in general. That very hard to understand, ey?

I'm even more confused than before, to be honest. Have I ended up on Bethesda's forums by accident? Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?

I'm just gonna let you be confused, mate. I'm sorry you were made like you did.

I'm going to start chanting "Planescape!" slowly now... then intensifying by the minute until X hits the spot.

I didn't even think about PS:T before someone mentioned it a while back here, but now it all makes sense. All the weaving and all the cross-referencing mentions of mythos.

Ouroboros fits Planescape better than anything else. I just hope this is the real deal.

One of the best RPG's of all time just might end up getting a sequel. Goosebumps of grandeur... here we come.

And for god's sakes bring on the burning man.

Have I ended up on Bethesda's forums by accident? Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?

It's okay, I don't understand him either.

I do.

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see

He's just a poor boy

It's TORN.

I nearly made this very joke, but I wasn't sure how many people would get it anymore, even around here. That was a damned long time ago.

Enough people is the answer. Damn Lithtech engine.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's TORN.

I nearly made this very joke, but I wasn't sure how many people would get it anymore, even around here. That was a damned long time ago.

Enough people is the answer. Damn Lithtech engine.

Yep, enough people is the answer!

Just one consideration (probably it's just some silly speculation); the phrase "Digging for truth buries the Seeker", didn't It stand just lovley far all The Nameless One quest to get back his memories? You know, he tried to find the truth about himself...ouch, Dustmen again ^^

Btw, goodafternoon from Italy.

I'm new^^

It's TORN.

Well looking at the usernames in this thread, plenty should.

And yes it is cruel.

1.13 killed off Ja2.