(4) What do the words mean?

The 4 is most likely Fallout 4 and my guess is it is events preceding fallout NV and the words are most likely the motto and emblem of a tribe/faction who your character is a member of or is your enemy... the pre fallout tribes and factions have a keen tendency of copying great factions from history or basing their society on one from the past. It would not suprice me if in one future fallout the post fallout china came back for revenge. Or such places as new york which is unexplored by our eyes and the ever growing mutant population is a ever growing problem

I've been going over the text and if it's a Wheel of Time game (based on the Ouroboros logo), they're using terms that are not in any of the books. And, in fact, they're not using the proper word etymology of that world either. The WoT 'alphabet' doesn't include characters like

Thought I would point out the comment in the source is changing. Originally it was:

.X.XX.XX

And now it is

.X.XX.TX

Sure wish it were a sequel to Baldur's Gate or at least a Forgotten Realms setting. Never heard of Godhammer Citadel or Dyrwood however. I'm guessing it's a new IP.

Edited by Cidcaldensfey

As a long time WoT fan, who did obsessive re-reads of the entire series every time a new book was published, I can promise that this has nothing to do with WoT. Unless the story guys at Obsidian go completely off source, kind of like the video game version of Constantine. As for what it is, I have a few theories. Eir Glanfath taken together has a kind of Celtic ring to it, however with the last message I'm leaning towards Nordic. A quick google shows that Eir is the Nordic god of mercy, maybe relevant, maybe not.

The crater and the Godhammer citadel sounds like it could be associated with Thor in some way. The Ouroboros is common in Norse mythology as well. If they are going in that direction look for future clues to center around the words "thought" and "memory" as that could point to Odin.

these beautiful words make me think games like Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale. I wouldn't count Arcanum out either! That would be a dream come true (another one of those

games that TRULY deserve a sequel. Like the old Sacrifice game from Shiny.. that one was one of the best ever if you ask me... like Arcanum was an obsession for me even before it got released)

This sounds interesting! Can't wait to hear what this is. I'd get tears of happiness and goosebumps of grandeur if this turns out to be Baldurs Gate (or Icewind Dale) or continuing the story where it left off somehow.

those words will haunt me in the coming nights.

• Like 1

To tenderness, fellowship. To fellowship, vigilance. So bring we all to the Night Market. I am the Spindle of Esenath. Know me by my light and stand with me in darkness.
From the landing page source.

Have you gotten the code above as well? The latest one (#3) is <!--. X . X X . T X -->

//edit

Scratch that, Cidcaldensfey posted it on the previous page. I think it's a fair assumption that X stands for consonant and dot stands for vowel. If this is not a made up word, there should be a short list of words that match.

//edit 2

Here's a list of words:

epithets

exahertz

isopleth

overbets

overlets

oversets

overwets

And depending on what "y" is (vowel or consonant?) these could be considered as well:

acerbity

alacrity

enormity

eternity

eyeshots

eyespots

analysts

encrypts

identity

Edited by Dominik Dalek

Also, read Sawyer's tweet about filming. We got us a Kickstarter! :) Save up your Money...
That's what it sounds like to me.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Digging for truth buries the seeker" may be aimed at us.

Meaning it is a new game and digging for answers for what this is will just bury us in useless theories.. ?

See, that would be consistent with my theory from yesterday. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif