(4) What do the words mean?

Futurama RPG

Edit: But seriously, if it's Defiance or any of the Obsidian pitched projects, I'll be ecstatic. Worst case scenario, however, is that Guildmaster has been hitting the sauce and randomly creating new fora to be mysterious in.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Puypuyopop?

We all know this is Neverwinter Protocol: The Fallout Lords

You play an agent in the city of Neverwinter and your goal is to take down different druglords because the number of drug addics have dramatically increased. As a side effect, all types of crimes have increased. You can develop you agent depending on your playstyle. Help clean up the decay of Neverwinter.

• Like 1

Puypuyopop?

We all know this is Neverwinter Protocol: The Fallout Lords

You play an agent in the city of Neverwinter and your goal is to take down different druglords because the number of drug addics have dramatically increased. As a side effect, all types of crimes have increased. You can develop you agent depending on your playstyle. Help clean up the decay of Neverwinter.

OK you must know somebody on the inside... who told you our plans?! :)

To tenderness, fellowship. To fellowship, vigilance. So bring we all to the Night Market. I am the Spindle of Esenath. Know me by my light and stand with me in darkness.
From the landing page source.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

As the fantastical words thrown around are lacking in Google results, I'm betting it's a new IP. Esenath is an actual female first name, apparently.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The sign with a dragon eating his own arse looks common. I have no idea what the 4 means, though.

It's an Ouruboros, a rather old symbol, filled with meaning.

300 guests in this thread by the way.

Heja Sverige!!

This.

Sophonisba, seeking to reward their heroism, prays to the Gods, who return the world to how it had been four years before; and so, with a blare of trumpets, an ambassador from Witchland arrives, "craving present audience," and the story starts over again.
  • Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

The sign with a dragon eating his own arse looks common. I have no idea what the 4 means, though.

It's an Ouruboros, a rather old symbol, filled with meaning.

Obsidian is making Fallout 4, which is set in the old Van Buren location called "Ouroboros!"

I am sure they won't, but hey, that was the first thing coming to my mind. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Kotor 3: the revenge of the flying jedi dragons, brought to you by the number 4?

• Like 2
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Most likely an original fantasy RPG project.

Which is great, but why abandon the Project title series?

Maybe it has something to do with cool old european inquisitor dudes burning witches 'n stuff, which results in a time paradoxon, which makes the player live through the same scene over and over again (with changes due to choice&consequence) until he solves a grand issue, which saves the world. And stuff. It won't feature a dragon eating his own arse, as it probably is just a metapher for the whole time looping whatever thing that is going on.

A little bit like The Dark Tower cycle.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."