TSLRCM 1.8.1 Patch

Full Install 1.8.1 (for users new to TSLRCM);

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/197-tsl-restored-content-mod/

Users already using 1.8 can save themselves bandwith and download this update instead;

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/215-tslrcm-18-patch/

And yes, aware it could be in the TSLRCM thread, but it's inactive here, and this title gets attention just posting there wont get :)

Changelist 1.8 - 1.8.1

----------

* Modified KOTOR main screen texture (used in the main menu and on loading screens) to make it easier for Steam and KOTOR-compilation users to notice if TSLRCM is properly installed, considering they do not have a launcher, and "how do I notice it's installed properly" was becoming a very popular question.

NOTE: When using the patch it's only an indication that the patch installed properly, not 1.8 as a whole. If in doubt, please re-install TSLRCM 1.8.1 using the full installer. If the main screen is updated then it indicates the entire mod is updated properly.

* Includese Inverted Droid Feat Gain by Hassat Hunter.

** Fixes the feat gain progression of T3 and Goto being swapped around with the feat gain of HK-47. It's correct now, with HK-47 gaining more feats than them rather than less.

* Fixed convo break with Nar Shaddaa arrival scene for male players, and fixed requirement check in convo scanning for handmaiden instead of Visas, leaving Disicple's convo options untriggerable.

* Fixed breaking Nar Shaddaa questline by talking to Ratrin before Cahhmakt. This is no longer possible.

* Fixed bug where talking to Cahhmakt with an NPC instead of the player would leave that NPC "locked", unable to join your party.

* Fixed issue on Ebon Hawk with post-Peragus dialogue with Atton not proceeding properly to the Lightsaber dialogue if certain dialogue options were selected.

* Fixed bronze saber turning other saber also bronze when loading a savegame if dual-wielding. (thank Fair Shade for the fix!)

* Fixed Handmaiden's armor not being properly returned to the inventory when dueling on the Ebon Hawk.

* Corrected small issues with Malachor loading screen story hints, like the first being completely blank.

* Included updated k_003ebo_enter.nss and a_next_scene.nss to 003EBO.mod for modmakers, the version included with 1.8 was outdated.

* Fixed Vrook's lightsaber not activating properly in the rebuild enclave. (Thanks Qui Don Jorn)

English version;

* Fixed subtitle error; HK when talking about "his whiny allies" subtitles "her whiny allies".

* Fixed Zhug brother mentioning "him" for female PC's on Goto's Yacht.

* On Dantooine right outside the Ebon Hawk, when asking the "Battered Protocol Droid" what it knows specifically of your character, it says "You are on the register as one of the Jedi who left the Enclave to fight in the Mandolorian Wars. Should be spelt "Mandalorian."

* Fixed map note in the HK factory missing it's description.

* Fixed minor typo when clicking on the locked door for the reserved section in the Jekk Jekk Tarr.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Thanks for all the hard work (and for not giving up along the way) :thumbsup:

Just in time too, since I'm about to start a game of Kotor2 this week :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nope, it's perfectly possible.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...