You are asking really hard questions... how many years is it since the last playthrough???

Since I bought the Steam version (gave up trying to get my old CD retail version to run), I'll probably try out the TSLRCM project at the same time. Who knows, it might jog some dusty old memories. I don't even remember who was "romancable". Might put up a real answer in a few weeks time.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think the romances in this game are... Well, not really romances per say really.They're never really developed beyond the very first steps of romance I think (might be different for female main characters, can't remember).

But I liked the Handmaiden anyways.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Mira: You're too old for me.

Exile: I'm not that old!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 2 weeks later...

You are asking really hard questions... how many years is it since the last playthrough???

Since I bought the Steam version (gave up trying to get my old CD retail version to run), I'll probably try out the TSLRCM project at the same time. Who knows, it might jog some dusty old memories. I don't even remember who was "romancable". Might put up a real answer in a few weeks time.

TSLRCM is great played through twice with it installed as a male brianna (handmaiden) and Visas are romanceable, as female atton and disciple are although the are undercurrents with bao dur.

TSLRCM is great played through twice with it installed as a male brianna (handmaiden) and Visas are romanceable, as female atton and disciple are although the are undercurrents with bao dur.

I just finished my first game yesterday. Damn you Mira, I'm not too old. I guess VIsas is my "second choice" after Mira, Handmaiden never really being my thing :)

I'm not good at playing female characters. I tried it once and didn't "respond" to any of the romances. A flaw that is mine, not the game.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm just playing my first Kotor2 playthrough, with the mod. I heard that there weren't any romances per say in the game...Are there with the mod? :blink: I've certainly seen strong hints with my female exile/atton, however I just thought that's as far as it'll go...but is it different with the mod?

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

~ Marcel Proust

I loved the handmaiden, in part due to her sultry voice (mmmm). I also like the fact that she was very down to earth and is able to break off her old notions of what is worthy of loyality when confronted with the fact that Atris is in the wrong (and being convinced of the exile). I wouldn't call her naive, just headstrong and very awkward.

The only romance option that I did not like was the disciple. He just came across as annoying and stuck up.

There were romances in Kotor 2?

In actuality I really enjoyed the not-romance the Male exile and the Handmaiden had, plus she was a notably useful and interesting party member in a game full of interesting and useful party members.

"Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves."

"Simon! Let's see you grit those teeth!"

In actuality I really enjoyed the not-romance the Male exile and the Handmaiden had, plus she was a notably useful and interesting party member in a game full of interesting and useful party members.

Well, about as much romance as you can expect to wring out of MCA.

Well, about as much romance as you can expect to wring out of MCA.

It was a more subtle thing, but it was a very implicative relationship, and was done with taste and a certain amount of intimacy that you don't see in games romances that are based around sex.

There weren't really any serious romance options in the game, but I did love the bits where Atton would express his jealousy whenever he thought Disciple was taking up too much of the Exile's attention. The little cut-scenes that would trigger. The one where Disciple and Exile were meditating and Atton is standing in shadowed doorway watching was kinda intense/sad/creepy all at the same time. :lol:

Sadly, in the non-modded game, the hints of that conflict never came to anything.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts