The funny things thread

Tale

HBEBzGfh_Pxgen_r_1100xA.jpg

"Glorious leader Kim Jong-Un himself was the first to spot the encroaching enemy vessels and order immediate counter-measures to deflect the threat! Thanks to the glorious leader's tireless watch and cunning, the North Korean people were once again saved from agressive destruction of imperialist pigs! Hail the leader!"

PS: I wish I was making this up.

Someone posted this on the Bethsoft fora. So thanks to them for both the reminder of why I'm not "with it" and my chuckle of the day.

itll-happen-to-you.png

• Like 4
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

^^^ Funny dat. The dude with the crazy tattoos used to be the one you worried was going to rob the convenience store. Now he's the guy behind the counter. :grin:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I'm sorta assuming this clip is from a TV series episode. Does anyone know what TV series?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

tumblr_ml3uom0H7n1ql2603o1_400.gif

I don't know why, but this reminds me of reading some people's forum comments. Will need to contemplate the reasons over a little wine and cheese... 8)

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I've never done anything that silly, in any form....never I say.*

*Translation: since there wasn't an ever present cellphone/camera presence when I was younger, no one can ever prove otherwise.  :-