The funny things thread

Tale

Watching those Gungam style vids made me go to YouTube to watch a whole bunch of dance fad or TV-show clips. Thanks a lot. :p

Will Smith made me laugh once.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I'm not sure why this made me laugh so much, it's actually not a bad song.

From now on, i will enter all executive meetings...gungman style.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't know why I'm thinking of "un chien andalou" when I watch that commercial. Unfortunately I would still hear it.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

http://news.yahoo.co...-230545603.html

Texas Judge on what will happen if Obama gets re-elected:

"He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.

"I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

I had a good laugh there.

To go along with that surge of religion in the other thread..

Why God never received a PhD

1: He had only one major publication

2: It was in Hebrew

3: It had no references

4: It wasn't published in a refereed journal

5: Some even doubt he wrote it himself.

6: It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?

7: His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.

8: The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.

9: He never applied to the ethics board for permission to use human subjects.

10: When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.

11: When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.

12: He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.

13: Some say he had his son teach the class.

14: He expelled his first two students for learning.

15: Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.

16: His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.

17: No record of working well with colleageues.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not so funny, but I just love this picture:

5322794_700b.jpg

Look at the happiness in that big man's face! Absolutely love it. The little guy is Obama, btw, in case anyone missed that.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I can't remember if I already posted this before, but I was watching it again this morning. It makes me smile. I even made a forum avatar out of it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts