Your first Computer Specs

Bokishi

My first computer was a hand-me-down from my father. He purchased it the same year I was born. An HP 386, 2mb RAM, and... I do not recall the HDD capacity. I used to play goldbox D&D games on it. Other than that, it was kind of a disposable learning tool. My dad dealt heavily with eletronics in the military, and would very often give me a set of screw drivers and tell me to disassemble, then reassemble poorly functioning equipment. Ah, memories.

A Zeos Pentium I, 90mhz with a 1 gig hard drive for which I had to pay $100 extra as the standard HD at the time was 850MB. Holy smokes, have things come a long way since 1994!

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

• 3 weeks later...

My first computer was IBM PC XT with Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz processor and 640 kt ram (as nobody will not need more, or something like that :) ). It had also very large 10 MB hard drive :).

But it was enough power to run Microprose's F15 Strike Eagle II in grey colors.

• 5 weeks later...

The first computer I used was a CAOS operated KC 85/3. It's from 1985 and it's basically a east german ZX Spectrum Clone so you could run ZX software. And some software stated to be cracked by the east german "Minsterium für Wissenschaft und Technik" (science and technology department )  :no:

My first PC was a 16 MHz 386 SX with 5 MB RAM and because my grandpa was generous it had a 100 MB HDD.