Video Game High School

Oner

It's going to be a 10 parter, right now the first 6 are out and available. The basic premise is that BrianD, after killing the legendary The Law during one of his pubstomp runs, gets invited to VGHS to become a pro. The acting is surprisingly awesome, The Law and the Drift King pretty much rule the scenes they're in, though many of the initial jokes are of the lame "protagonist caught in embarassing moments" kind.

Regardless, enjoy!

If this is awesome acting, I'd hate to see "bad acting" by your definition. and why the hell would Canadians run around with German rifles, when half the world is using assault rifles manufactured in Canada?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

no, 4. which is almost half of the episode :p

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

If this is awesome acting, I'd hate to see "bad acting" by your definition. and why the hell would Canadians run around with German rifles, when half the world is using assault rifles manufactured in Canada?

Because German rifles are most likely superior to anything Diemaco makes (and it's owned by Colt anyway :p)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I hear Canadian Colts are better made than their US counterparts

Walsingham said: