Diablo 3 Sign-Up

The players 8 homage is a nice addition. Won't bring me back, however. I'll still be waiting for the actual expansion. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I didn't say I'd automatically buy it. Only that I'll wait for one before I'll even think about playing it again. :p There's a good chance I won't get it actually...it'd have to be a whole new game almost, because more gameplay mechanic band-aids won't make it more fun to replay, for me personally. But I'm willing to listen to their pitch if they ever release one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sorry...but someone posted this large pic info on why so many found D3 lacking, and I loved it. Well done but also with a bit o' humor. :lol:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9989/infographiclarge.png

• Like 1

i found diablo 3 really fun to play, but not very fun to re-play. almost the opposite of diablo 2 actually, where i found most of my fun during my later play-throughs of the game (my first playthrough of D2 i wasnt actually that crazy about the game, i was bummed out that the game lost much of the gothic feel of the original)

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.