KOTOR 3

There's been no information or indication of a Knights of the Old Republic 3 to my knowledge.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 2 weeks later...

SWTOR is okay. But I'd rather have a KotOR 3 with an Atton/Exile romance and a Revan/Carth romance. :dancing:

Trust me, we aren't going anywhere near the place unless we want to be washing the stink out of our clothes for the next few years.

-Atton

Peace out and Apathy is Death!

• 1 month later...

I think Obsidian should follow 343 studios lead and make a re-make of Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 similar to the Halo CE anniversary edition. Possibly even remaking the end of KOTOR 2 so it doesn't lead you to believe a third KOTOR is on the way because it obviously isn't.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kotor2 was a great game, I loved it's groove dark, mature, restless. Kreia was such a fantastic character. But somehow game wasn't nowhere near KotoR storytelling, those in the end two Sith Lords were huge letdown, ending was a mess.

For years I've been waiting for KotoR 3 but along with Revan novel and The Old Republic it won't happen, story was finished ( in a stupid way) I just hope someone will make Knight of the New Republic which was original idea.

And yes according to official novel Revan was male and Exile female

• 4 weeks later...

^ that would be pretty awkward since Revan is male.

Actually Revan was meant to be a girl originally but was changed to both...

^ that would be pretty awkward since Revan is male.

You can make Revan male or female

As a nerd I have to stress that, canonically, Revan is a guy and the Exile a gal.

As for KOTOR3, it's one of those games with a "3" that will never materialize in a meaningful way, like Battlefront 3, FO3 (I highlight "meaningful way"), BG3, NWN3, SS3 and so many other sad tales of blood, sweat and tears.

Edited by Tychoxi