What are you playing now?

Great, but allow me to laugh at you for having fun with a sticky pile of poo.

Are you being paid by your EA masters to propagate such hate drivel?

R* games has always delivered high-quality games, some may not fit your personal taste, but they always found huge audiences and commercial success. Unlike, say, EA, which steps from one pile of poo into another....They probably just don't like competition, huh?

What's your problem with Max Payne 3?

I no longer work for EA... But you didn't know that so... Yeah, veiled insults aside, alls forgiven in that respect.

As for R* they're commercially successful, but they do most definitely seem to release loads of games I don't enjoy. Allow me to elaborate on Max Payne 3 a little, main complaint is that it doesn't play like MP1 or 2, it feels a bit like GoW with bullet times, so fundamentally its rather different. Far too many cutscenes, and basic design no-no's i.e. Changing the weapons due to in game cutscenes being shot that way, and dumping the player out with an empty weapon, that they're not forced to have ammo for. We are talking 8 years of development and its got design flaws a plenty, and they're not complicated to fix.

I mean it genuinely, you had fun, and that is great it obviously had something that you enjoyed about it. I would have preferred to play a game made by Remedy opposed to R* developing the franchise further, this coupled with the changes to game-play just doesn't work for me. My opinion is that it's not a good sequel, you loved it end of story really. Plus, it'll do well anyway, so all I can do is *shrug* and take solace in a little laughter when it comes to your opinion.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!