What are you playing now?

I took a break from Quest for Glory III... and decided to play all the Tex Murphy games. Played Mean Streets (LOVED it) and Martian Memorandum (Hated it) Just finished Under A Killing Moon. <3 That was fun! And now dowloading Pandora Directive on GOG.

Been playing a bit the Secret World Beta now. It's really nicely done, but despite it's modern day paint and dark atmosphere, it's just another MMO in the end of the day. That is, you run around a lot and kill stuff.

God I'd kill for a Ragnar Tornquist/Funcom developed Secret World singelplayer RPG. But in the meantime, this is pretty much the best we can hope for a nice Lovecroftian/horror inspired game done well. Maybe I'm gonna pick it up later this year, or maybe I won't. But if I ever decide to go back to MMO gaming again, I know which one to buy.

I've played it! It's so weird! And the graphics.. ugh. I mean, I am no graphics whore, but damn.. those graphics actually HURT my eyes (no joke!). They're so blurry that my eyes are constantly trying to compensate and after a while of this it actually starts to hurt.

But yes, the game is wonderful.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Deadly premonition is The Room of video gaming

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Went back to my installation of Diablo 2. I mean.. everyone else has played through it a billion times, I feel I MUST get through it once!

Finally beat the demon Duriel. I now remembered that he was the reason why I stopped playing the last time. I mean.. I am playing an assassin with a crossbow, and then suddenly they put me in a small room with a huge boss that not only can kill me in two hits (and my companion in four!), it runs faster than me, has some sort of slowing spell and has a ****load of hitpoints.

I actually beat it by going there, getting one or two hits on it before dying, resurrecting, rehiring my companion and back again. I noticed that Duriel didn't regenerate health between rounds so basically I just died 20 times to beat him. Lamest tactics EVER, but at least I am now past him. Don't exactly feel like a power player..

Went back to my installation of Diablo 2. I mean.. everyone else has played through it a billion times, I feel I MUST get through it once!

Finally beat the demon Duriel. I now remembered that he was the reason why I stopped playing the last time. I mean.. I am playing an assassin with a crossbow, and then suddenly they put me in a small room with a huge boss that not only can kill me in two hits (and my companion in four!), it runs faster than me, has some sort of slowing spell and has a ****load of hitpoints.

I actually beat it by going there, getting one or two hits on it before dying, resurrecting, rehiring my companion and back again. I noticed that Duriel didn't regenerate health between rounds so basically I just died 20 times to beat him. Lamest tactics EVER, but at least I am now past him. Don't exactly feel like a power player..

If you are playing D2 all the way through for the first time, a little spoiler...but not much. If you thought Duriel was hard...the Big D if you reach it can be brutal...unless you are prepared.

I suggest you find a lot of fire and lightning resist...and you should be fine.

Finished Missing Link last week, and found out it's the best Human Revolution has to offer. Much better than the actual game.

Right now I'm playing Arkham City, New Vegas, and Last Remnant when possible.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Been playing a bit the Secret World Beta now. It's really nicely done, but despite it's modern day paint and dark atmosphere, it's just another MMO in the end of the day. That is, you run around a lot and kill stuff.

God I'd kill for a Ragnar Tornquist/Funcom developed Secret World singelplayer RPG. But in the meantime, this is pretty much the best we can hope for a nice Lovecroftian/horror inspired game done well. Maybe I'm gonna pick it up later this year, or maybe I won't. But if I ever decide to go back to MMO gaming again, I know which one to buy.

Another interesting setting wasted on a crap MMO.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

30,077 words.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Thinking of giving the Secret World a try but I'm a little burned out on MMO's at the moment. I've been going nonstop on TOR since they made my server a free destination server for about 5 other servers they are looking to get rid of.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Thinking of giving the Secret World a try but I'm a little burned out on MMO's at the moment. I've been going nonstop on TOR since they made my server a free destination server for about 5 other servers they are looking to get rid of.

Watch TB's 5 parter stream video.

Deadly premonition is The Room of video gaming

From what I've seen of both, the difference is night and day. One is a cheap game with really really poor production values and gameplay but, surprisingly, salvageable writing. The other is.. bad in every possible and imaginable respect, good only for the unintentional comedy.

Well that was a stupid boss way back then, I remember because I mostly play ranged characters and the 'solution' there was to stay in melee range, drink potion and then it was easy... lol, some game design.

Yeah.. I must say that I can not for the life of me understand how people can still be playing that game. It has sooo many flaws!

Playing neverwinter Nights 2, Playing a dual wielding ranger, but I don't know wich classes I should choose next. I'll keep levelinng him up as a ranger for now and maybe try the duelist job later on.

Exploration in this game is breaking my balls. I have no problem in combat, but characters still move too slowly while exploring. Can't wait to get haste items.

Playing neverwinter Nights 2, Playing a dual wielding ranger, but I don't know wich classes I should choose next. I'll keep levelinng him up as a ranger for now and maybe try the duelist job later on.

I find the Ranger / Spirit Shaman mix fairly useful, although I headed towards teh Shadow Dancer prestige class as well..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."