The photo thread

obyknven

Thought that was a ThinkPad at first, was going to commend her choice of laptops. Although probably shouldn't rest that on sheets, for cooling purposes.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

For the nature shot...

I can't quite decide if it's all the Shadowrun or just this view that make me want to visit Crater Lake at some point..

Crater_lake_oregon.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Congrats to Oby on finding his lifemates.

Yeah, but his tiny feet creep me out.

It all does make sense now. I bet he bought **** enlargement pills, but they didn't work and now his angry at all the capitalistic pigs who take poor worker man's moneys. But those two women sure do look happy so maybe Oby too will be happier from now on.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Further photos of out my window

ccGuU.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wow, look at all the detail on those pollution clouds

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yeah I need more interesting photos, that was on a foggy day

Hiro, I think your camera is broken :)

Haha. I'm actually doing something that I'm not supposed to do which is why it's creating that effect. I was doing panoramic shots all day and decided to do something complety different and that's how I stumbled onto the 'blocky characters' effect. :lol:

:) I knew those photos would mither LoF, and lo' he doth mither.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hereby request to change the title of the thread to "Pictures of mkreku's girlfriend's butt & other sensible stuff".

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I hereby request to change the title of the thread to "Pictures of mkreku's girlfriend's butt & other sensible stuff".

Fixed that.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Pureblood Ashkenazi girl looks like.

07.jpg

I have my doubts that the girl's vibrant and intense blue eyes are natural. Perhaps she vacationed on Arrakis and ate too much Spice. :-

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have my doubts that the girl's vibrant and intense blue eyes are natural. Perhaps she vacationed on Arrakis and ate too much Spice. :-

Adob

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Family Photos from Hiiiiiistory....

A long time ago, in a far sandier place...

Pyramids.jpg

Do you have their numbers?

I call dibs on the first one!

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Looks very 1990 or 1991.

Raithe, I hope that is you in the hat with the shades on. Very stylish!

Well I did say a long time ago.. and it was around that '91-'93 time frame.

Of course, I was channeling my inner Belloq whilst clambering around the Pyramids.. :shifty:

That was pretty cool. But the best pics of Russia Ive seen were on this show:http://natgeotv.com/uk/wild-russia

That show is great.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell