I really want to go to Germany

Humodour

I'd go to watch a Dortmund game. Well that and the women, naturally.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm going to trust a real russian over a poser

??, ??????, ?? ????? ????? ?????????? ????. ?? ????????. ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ? ?????? - ??? ???????.

???????? ?? ? ?????, ? ???? ??????????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ?????? ? ???????????, ???? ?????? ?????????, ?????????? ????. ????????-?? ???????? ????? ????????, ?????? ????????

??? ???? ? ???????????...

????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ????. ???????? ?????. ???????????? ???????? ????????? ????????, ????????????????, ????????-?? ????? ???????? ? ???? ??????? ??? ???????, ???????? ??????, ??????????? ????????????, ??????, ??????????...

???? ???????? "??????" - ????, ?????? ??????????? ???????? ??????? ???????? ?? ???? ????, ?????????? ????? ??????????... ?????? ????? ?????????? ?????.

? ?????, ?????????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ???? ???????? ???? - ??????? ?????????, ???????????? ???????????? ????????? ?????????? ?????, ???????????? ?????? ? ??????. ???? ??????????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????????? ??? ????????, ??????? ????? ??????????????? ??? ????, ????? ???????? ????????. ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??????????????? ?????????? ? ????????. ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????, ???? ????????? ???? ????????????.

? ?????, ?????? ???????? ? ??????????? ????????? ????? ?????. ??????, ??? ???? ????????.

http://en.rian.ru/crime/20120417/172872437.html

??, ??????, ?? ????? ????? ?????????? ????. ?? ????????. ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ? ?????? - ??? ???????.

???????? ?? ? ?????, ? ???? ??????????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ?????? ? ???????????, ???? ?????? ?????????, ?????????? ????. ????????-?? ???????? ????? ????????, ?????? ????????

????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ????. ???????? ?????. ???????????? ???????? ????????? ????????, ????????????????, ????????-?? ????? ???????? ? ???? ??????? ??? ???????, ???????? ??????, ??????????? ????????????, ??????, ??????????...

???? ???????? "??????" - ????, ?????? ??????????? ???????? ??????? ???????? ?? ???? ????, ?????????? ????? ??????????... ?????? ????? ?????????? ?????.

? ?????, ?????????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ???? ???????? ???? - ??????? ?????????, ???????????? ???????????? ????????? ?????????? ?????, ???????????? ?????? ? ??????. ???? ??????????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????????? ??? ????????, ??????? ????? ??????????????? ??? ????, ????? ???????? ????????. ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??????????????? ?????????? ? ????????. ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????, ???? ????????? ???? ????????????.

? ?????, ?????? ???????? ? ??????????? ????????? ????? ?????. ??????, ??? ???? ????????.

http://en.rian.ru/cr.../172872437.html

??? ???? ???? ????? ???????????? ???.

But no-one can possibly eat an entire sack of potatoes!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

http://en.rian.ru/cr.../172872437.html

I start my russian courses next semester. I'll probably end up doing archives and research at St Petersburg, and maybe visit my co-workers near the city formerly known as Gorki.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I once drove through Germany from north to south, ending up in Idar-Oberstein. Quite the experience.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"I want to visit to Germany.. Before Germany decides to visit me!"

Actually, talking of Russia, I visited Yalta and Odessa back in.. oh, hm, must have been '93-'94ish.

That was quite fun, family went on a P&O cruise up through the Med, up the Bosphorus and around the Black sea.

We went to the trouble of getting proper visas rather then just the "part of a day trip" that the cruise organised.

When we were at Odessa, the Russians would flog anything for dollars. Creepy guy in long trenchcoat walks up to the family, does the shifty look around, then opens the coat with broken accented english of "Want to buy some caviar? 5lbs for 10 dollar" It was a little freaky.

Did the morning tour, and we mentioned to the "Official Russian Government Tour Guide" that we had visas and planned to wander around during the afternoon. So she offered us her services to show us around.. That afternoon, she took us up to random private houses, would rap on the door.. eyeslit would open, she'd bark some firm russian at them..and the doors would be opend and we'd be shown around with much general bowing and scraping in her direction... Some nicely impressive architecture..but I do kind of have that feeling she had some official party pull.. Especially since she was considered reliable enough to deal with western tourists during those days of glasnost... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Was on top of The Wall when it came down, hammering away with a piece of lamp-post we'd liberated. Some East German naval infantrymen helped us. It was crazy, although David Hasselhoff wasn't in my bit of town (which IIRC would have been near Kreuzberg).

sonsofgygax.JPG