Aprils Fools

Rosbjerg

Yeah DMI had a somewhat creative one. http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/galaksen_giver_gratis_stroem_om_20_aar

for non-scandinavians; Basically that the black hole in the Andromeda galaxy will spew out a huge wave of materials similar to solar winds that can be harvested, nights will be illuminated but we'll have free energy for as long as it lasts.

Fortune favors the bald.

University student in Korea, fake suicide note then goes into hiding. The police and media are called and he is eventually found somewhere in the labyrinths of Seoul.

He is said to have chided the policemen, saying they ruined the joke and made such a big deal out of it when "they do even weirder things abroad". Note that for Koreans, 'abroad' means America 90% of the time.

Apparently he cannot be charged, as he is not the one who called the police.

Blizzard put up sites showing

Warcraft authenticators will now be made into tamogochis'... with zerglings

They have an all new line of kids products (basically take a well known kid software like "where in the world is carmen sandiego" and Blizzify it... so now it's "Where in the labryth is Deckard Cain"

Also, new game "Supply Depot!" (basically making fun of RPG's and Mass Effect in general)

Cute-overload provided a faux Huntington Post front page

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

From George Takei..

Friends, I'm thrilled to share this news with you today. As announced at Emerald City Comicon, where I'm appearing this weekend, Paramount Pictures has green-lit a new Star Trek Movie entitled "Excelsior" in which I will play the captain. This announcement is part of Paramount Studio's 100th-year anniversary campaign. The studio has acknowledged the fan enthusiasm for this concept ever since I app...eared in command of the vessel in "The Undiscovered Country." J.J. Abrams will direct, with Robert Orci again writing the screenplay.

My co-star in Allegiance, Paulo Montalban, has been cast opposite me to play the mercurial "Agha," the grandson of Khan (played by Ricardo Montalban in the Second Star Trek Movie). Also featured are Gilbert Gottfried (playing a wily Ferengi First Officer) and Lisa Lampanelli (as a Bajoran security officer).

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Tvtropes just put me in the finnish version of their website.

I got the hunter from Buggs Bunny version. Elmer Fudge?

Assassin's Creed: Kinect

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/supplydepot/ Supply Debot: The Game

Nothing that's punked me yet.

The Beth fora turned the Community Discussion forum into a textual celebration of My Little Pony, tho....which is both amusing and exasperating.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts