Good old Games

Gorth

So NWN2:Complete includes all the expansions, even Mysteries of Westgate.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/neverwinter_nights_2_complete

ALL OF MY "YES"!

Seriously, this game was a rarity for a while due to the legal battles regarding D&D licensed video games, it would have been really hard for me to find the game (without expansions) for less than 30€

Edited by Nordicus

Is it different from the NWN2 "platinum" package I got on Steam before they took it down?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 1 month later...

So, the Age of Wonders series is on sale this weekend along with a bunch of other strategy titles (Dragon Pass, Pharaoh/ Cleo etc) and I'm looking at picking one of them up due to AoW3 and having meant to play them for ages (as well as Eador and HOMMIII which I own on CD, but not the XPs) any recommendations for which AoW is best?

• 4 weeks later...

$4 for Neverwinter Nights 2. Don't mind if I do.

It'll be the third time I've bought everything in there, except only the second for MoW, but I like being able to play without Steam or discs.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

$4 for Neverwinter Nights 2. Don't mind if I do.

It'll be the third time I've bought everything in there, except only the second for MoW, but I like being able to play without Steam or discs.

I think they patched the dvd check out a long time ago, at least I've been replaying NWN2 lately (from my original disks) and haven't had to put them in since the installation. Anyway, bought the GoG version for MoW 8)

It first came up for me at $12, or $14 or something like that. Then I went to the stackable page. There she was for $4. I can't pass that up. Now I have every Obsidian game. Didn't get it back when, because I didn't have a computer that would play it.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Fallout Tactics is worth getting too and while I haven't played them, I've heard good things about Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business and Lionheart.

I had to buy the Screamer games. We used to have sooo much fun with them at school. I never owned them myself though. I also realize they have aged very badly (you were practically driving in tunnels, the cars could not be damaged, so you bounced from wall to wall instead of slowing down in the curves) but.. nostalgia.

We played them on a computer with a 3DFx card. I wonder how they look without? They looked great back then. Very colourful.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

http://www.gog.com/news/new_gaming_options_followup_survey

There is a follow up question for the survey that they had a bit back regarding games with DLC. I know some people here missed that, so I thought I would bring this one to your attention.

This question pertains to allowing games that will have a CD-like code for online multiplayer, but will still allow DRM-free goodness for single player and LAN gaming. They provide Planetary Annihilation as an example.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

http://www.gog.com/news/new_gaming_options_followup_survey

There is a follow up question for the survey that they had a bit back regarding games with DLC. I know some people here missed that, so I thought I would bring this one to your attention.

This question pertains to allowing games that will have a CD-like code for online multiplayer, but will still allow DRM-free goodness for single player and LAN gaming. They provide Planetary Annihilation as an example.

Voted :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

The results of the GOG survey are now in.

Basically, a solid majority of people seem to be fine with DLC, but was split almost 50/50 on the season passes. (Personally, I think games should offer a game pass that will give you all of the official DLC ever created for the game, rather than those season ones that only offer it for a period of time. I'd be all over that for some of my games.)

Pretty much the same thing could be said for episodic games, but there was a bit more support for season passes on that front.

There was also a lot of support for offering up buy-ins on Alpha/Beta builds.

A slim majority of people were against games that required keys for online play, however with the follow-up question, if it offers a friendly offline mode like Planetary Annihilation, people seem to be okay with that.

Naturally, the one that people were the most sided with were ones that had persistent online features, and/or required a DRM service from the developers side. Over 70% of the people voting didn't want that.

EDITed for clarification on the last point.... Sort of.

Edited by babaganoosh13