Could I be made a mod?

Llyranor

Hi,

Could I be made a mod? I've been an upstanding member of this forum since 2004, surely I deserve some recognition, no?

I've been away for a little while, and now I notice Tale is a mod. If he can do it, so can I, right?

• Like 2

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Do I have veto rights as universally hated ex-mod?

If so, cast :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Do I have veto rights as universally hated ex-mod?

If so, cast :)

I'm (also) speaking from personal experience when I say that anyone who wants to be a moderator is clearly unprepared for the position. Asking for it is even worse! :facepalm:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

what is this I don't even...

"mod" isn't just some fancy tab under your avatar, you actually have to do stuff. and then there is a certain amount of mods a forum requires, you don't just make every oldie a mod, we would have hundreds of mods in here in that case (people like Volo, for example, with mod powers, would be interesting :lol: )

you should've probably contacted a Supermoderator instead of creating a thread. unless you just wanted to troll people, in that case carry on

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

As someone who lived on the internet almost exclusively during his teenage years I can state with experience that any member who requests to be made a moderator without there being a notification of an open position is without a doubt the worst person for the job.

• Like 1

I fully endorse the Llyr-Nick 2012 candidature. It's about time someone who truly stands for the people and the values these boards were founded upon stepped forth. I really believe they represent the change that's been a long time coming, and even I dare say a return to the glory of the old days. I bid you all to rein in your petty cynicism, let go of your reservations and become part of something that is as much a project as it is a dream.

Support Llyr-Nick 2012. For great justice.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Please do feel free to contact me if you are serious. As well, please do KNOW, in no passive-aggressive manner, that vetting publicly is NEVER an indication of ascension to the Roost ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: