Invisible Children co-founder arrested for vandalism, public masturbation

WDeranged

According to the Beeb it's _one person_ who said he was naked and saluting solo. It'll be interesting to see what the real story turns out to have been.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's right. Everything is being run by the CIA. They also know where you left that pen. You know, the nice one.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's right. Everything is being run by the CIA. They also know where you left that pen. You know, the nice one.

:lol:

I did ponder for a while that he may have been drugged and set up to discredit his cause, but then when I took into account the number of establishment types backing Kony 2012, I think he probably is just mentally ill, an egomaniac pushed over the edge by attention.

Makes you think, tho. How hard would it be to slip a guy some sativa or acid? Instant public fail. Anyone could do that.

I'm waiting to see what story emerges.

-Elwood Blues

I've had my share of bad chemical experiences but I've never snapped quite like that :blink: buuut then again I heard plenty of stories about people who did, anyway this guy is supposed to be Mr Johnny Cleancut, an all American Christian soldier, it's interesting.

I'd guess either he had a bad trip or an episode in a long running psychiatric series (maybe he's technically on meds, and the press junkets etc have all thrown him off meds)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've had my share of bad chemical experiences but I've never snapped quite like that :blink: buuut then again I heard plenty of stories about people who did, anyway this guy is supposed to be Mr Johnny Cleancut, an all American Christian soldier, it's interesting.

I don't think I'm alone in seeing anyone who tries really hard to be totally clean cut as being a bit sinister. I mean I try to behave honourably. But I swear and drink ale and cheerfully stare at young ladies, so I feel it balances out.

-Elwood Blues

Makes you think, tho. How hard would it be to slip a guy some sativa or acid? Instant public fail. Anyone could do that.

Don't think. You'll turn into a conspiracy theorist.

You're confusing imagination with actual thinking. One builds using facts.

-Elwood Blues

Mmmm.... mmmmm.

-Elwood Blues

You people are weird.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra