Dragon Age: Origins

Guest RytGansta

Guest RytGansta

Hi everyone. I made this thread with the sole purpose to ask you guys a question: I once spotted a mod at Dragon Age Nexus that did something along the lines of 'remaking' every single NPC face to look more DA2-like. Keep in mind that I'm referring to a face-only mod. While the face seemed to have been modeled using the DA2 engine, the rest of the NPCs' bodies remained exactly the same.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or even provide a link, I would be most grateful.

Guest RytGansta

Shouldn't you be asking this question at the Nexus forums?

I searched on the DA Nexus site per se, yet it yielded no results whatsoever. Worst of all, I don't even remember the name of the mod. The only thing I remember is that it converted the faces of 'over 1244 npcs'. Don't know what anyone can make of it. I figured since I'd created an account here, might as well ask.

Or Google? :p

If searching the DA Nexus site was a wild goose chase, I bet you know what to expect going the Google way.

Edited by RytGansta

Guest RytGansta

The only face mod I know of for Origins is the popular one which removes the Down's Syndrome look from most of the characters, beyond that I don't know of any which specifically make the characters more like their DA2 counterparts.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't very clear in my previous post. What I meant to say was that this mod I'm looking for replaces NPC HEADS with their very same ones but the new heads look like they were modeled using the DA2 engine. Nothing changes their heads per se (e.g. eyes, nose, etc.) It's the VERY SAME HEADS but with a more DA2 look to them.

I searched on the DA Nexus site per se, yet it yielded no results whatsoever. Worst of all, I don't even remember the name of the mod. The only thing I remember is that it converted the faces of 'over 1244 npcs'. Don't know what anyone can make of it. I figured since I'd created an account here, might as well ask.

Since you are talking about the Nexus I assume you have an account with them. Just go to the forum portion, not the actual site and remake this thread, they are better qualified to help you and probably will give you more links.

Or you could dedicate an afternoon to look trough every DA2 facemod.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Guest RytGansta

Since you are talking about the Nexus I assume you have an account with them. Just go to the forum portion, not the actual site and remake this thread, they are better qualified to help you and probably will give you more links.

Or you could dedicate an afternoon to look trough every DA2 facemod.

Not really. I just happened to be lurking there one day and stumbled upon the mod. Thanks anyway.