Is this game worth getting?

You already got the game but I thought I'd chime in for anyone else on the fence. Definitely worth picking up in my opinion as long as you go into the game knowing that it's going to be nothing like DS1 or DS2. The main areas the game is lacking in is multiplayer is mostly worthless and the loot is disappointing, also I wish areas were more open. Still, the action is great, some of the most engaging combat in a loot em up. Plays extremely well with a XBOX360 controller. Bottom line is that I had a blast playing as Anjali and plan to do another playthrough in the future.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 1 month later...

Yes, I would like to add smth, this game is absolutely amazing! I've bough it recently under the influence of Project... and I'm loving it! Also, like Keyrock, I'm using XBOX 360 controller and if you have the possibility to play it that way - I would definitely recommend it! Yeah, it cost like 3,99 now (euros for me, I'm from EU), got it from gamemafia.pro I believe. The only (-) I can give this game is the lack of multiplayer - I'm with Keyrock on this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...