Mass Effect 3

Gorth

Are Salarian infils using shotguns or what? Mine is not nearly as impressive as I expected it to be.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No matter how many times hear it.. the conversation between Liara and Sheperd about "omni-gel and that security upgrade" always makes me chuckle.

Which also makes me think, the odds of them re-using that car-chase style of sequence in some mission in ME3 or not.. hmm. To ponder.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Phantoms and Atlases both have an insta-death move at melee range. The Phantom one you can't even revive from.

I'm just going to leave this here...

post-1288-0-36234600-1330391642_thumb.jpg

Bah. Boring. I expected two gold headshots medals.

Headshots are for infiltrators.

Charge -> headshot while enemy stunned -> nova -> charge new target.

Charge -> headshot while enemy stunned -> nova -> charge new target.

Aren't you dead when you get sniped after nova? That's how things would work in PvP, I imagine.

What PvP? That's why you upgrade Nova to only take half of your shields instead of all of them.

Might be of some interest to all those talking on the music..

Interview by gamespot with a couple of the composers..

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/sound-byte-meet-the-composers-mass-effect-3-6350923/

Might be of some interest to all those talking on the music..

Interview by gamespot with a couple of the composers..

http://uk.gamespot.c...fect-3-6350923/

Yeah, those samples are sounding great - much more like ME1 than ME2, thankfully.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Random thought - those "missions" you could pay to have influenced via the Shadow Broker once you'd completed it.

Odds on whether you'll get any "emails" or relevant effects in ME3 due to them?

Random thought - those "missions" you could pay to have influenced via the Shadow Broker once you'd completed it.

Odds on whether you'll get any "emails" or relevant effects in ME3 due to them?

Looking at the ending(s) what you did in the other games does not seem to matter a great deal.

New Normandy walkthrough. Oh man it is going to be so depressing going to all the old stations and not seeing ME2 crew.

Eh, not really - as well-written as most of ME2's characters were, I didn't really like any of them.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Maybe that guy's crew got melted ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No Hammmerhead in the shuttle bay.. Hm, and no Tali on ship. So looks like she's going to be elsewhere...

Wonder if you do run into the ME2 crew in any format as you wander around tho... Kelly or the Engineers mayhaps.

No Hammmerhead in the shuttle bay.. Hm, and no Tali on ship. So looks like she's going to be elsewhere...

Wonder if you do run into the ME2 crew in any format as you wander around tho... Kelly or the Engineers mayhaps.

IIRC, Kelly at least is supposed to be in the game. For all we know she could take the yeoman's place if she survived ME2.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

IIRC, Kelly at least is supposed to be in the game. For all we know she could take the yeoman's place if she survived ME2.

Ah, but if (as it said) the Ensign they've got there is the lesbian romance for FemShep, then I doubt they'd casually have Kelly replace her. Hm, then again, with the way Kelly was played in ME2...

I doubt any of the Cerberus crew will be allowed back on Normandy. For any reason.

Joker, Chakwas, and EDI being obvious exceptions. Two are former Alliance, one is the Normandy itself.

Ah, but if (as it said) the Ensign they've got there is the lesbian romance for FemShep, then I doubt they'd casually have Kelly replace her. Hm, then again, with the way Kelly was played in ME2...

Could well be reading off the same script. :p

But yes, for all i know, all the Cerberus people from ME2 could be showed into some five-minute blink and you miss it cameo. Which is kind of sad, I was really looking forward to a soothingly voiced away team of Ashley and Miranda. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

But yes, for all i know, all the Cerberus people from ME2 could be showed into some five-minute blink and you miss it cameo. Which is kind of sad, I was really looking forward to a soothingly voiced away team of Ashley and Miranda. :p

Well they have said all those times that you'll see a lot of people turn up again as squad-mates if only for one-off missions... so there's that potential. Throw in the whole "romance triangles, and personal conflict" that's been talked about.. I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to fit that in.. ;)

Avoid the usual spots if you're worried about spoilers. They've been trickling for a couple days, but a deluge is starting.

Hm, something from IGN's Q&A Mass Effect 3 Preview Report

The other complaint pertains to side quest timing. I've failed several side quests because I didn't do them soon enough, but you're never given much of an explanation of timeliness, or given fair warning that time is even a threat. So take heed from my experience, and knock out side quests as soon as you earn them. Otherwise, you may eventually get cut off from them forever.

So it looks like you won't be able to amble around regardless once you've picked up certain quests.. That could be interesting. Depending on how well it's handled.

Well they are going for urgency, so timed quests isn't that bad an idea. Hopefully it'll be done alright.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And this is the weapons bench, which you can romance if you're a psychopath (male or female).

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!