Mass Effect 3

Gorth

ME3 won't come to Steam, buddy.

And waiting for a hypothetical GoTY Edition is not in the cards for me. Not gonna wait a year to play it while missing out all the cool memes and jokes when people play it on release (not to mention the spoilers).

Ah yeah, forgot, heh. My mistake. Fair enough about not waiting though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They're launching those balloons today, as well. Hooray for litter.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Don't you know the NWO is going to use that as a hit-list ?

Do I actually unlock something for ME3 while playing ME3 demo?

No. You unlock something for ME3 by playing the Kingdoms of Alamur demo, and something for Kingdoms of Amalur by playing the ME3 demo.

Making a Prothean DLC is just a cynical money grab. Once ME3 is done Bioware don't have anything else but the damaged DA brand or something new. All this bad PR could well come back and bite them.

So far, the day one DLC has included a romantic interest (Prince Scottish) and a living golem (Shale), neither of which came back to bite them. Unless by 'bite them' you mean made them lots of money.

Day 1 DLC is profitable. It's not going away because people like to buy it.

You realise that you lot are morally obligated not to buy the DDeluxe version right. *stares intently*

Does the CE count as that? If so, I'm immoral.

We are profligates.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Do I actually unlock something for ME3 while playing ME3 demo?

No. You unlock something for ME3 by playing the Kingdoms of Alamur demo, and something for Kingdoms of Amalur by playing the ME3 demo.

Making a Prothean DLC is just a cynical money grab. Once ME3 is done Bioware don't have anything else but the damaged DA brand or something new. All this bad PR could well come back and bite them.

So far, the day one DLC has included a romantic interest (Prince Scottish) and a living golem (Shale), neither of which came back to bite them. Unless by 'bite them' you mean made them lots of money.

Day 1 DLC is profitable. It's not going away because people like to buy it.

You realise that you lot are morally obligated not to buy the DDeluxe version right. *stares intently*

Does the CE count as that? If so, I'm immoral.

We are profligates.

I have a digital deluxe edition and 2 CEs ordered. I'm expecting to turn into a pillar of salt.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The main reason romance was so borked in ME2 was that you couldn't talk to anyone on missions, you had to wait until normandy where the load times were so horrendous you were discouraged from regularly talking with anyone not already on the command deck. They could have at least put the curvy NPCs there. Well that and the fact that the dialouge was like listening to someone running their finger nails down a blackboard, and that whole light side/ dark side point accretion which you needed for dialouge options.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I have a digital deluxe edition and 2 CEs ordered. I'm expecting to turn into a pillar of salt.

I would be flabbergasted if I hadn't just remembered I bought three copies of Human Revolution. What the heck is wrong with us?

At least my Digital Deluxe for ME3 is also getting me BF3.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You guys certainly know how to waste money :p But really, why multiple copies ?

One of the three Human Revolution copies I bought was for an associate and I felt generous. One was because I wanted hats. And I also wanted feelies.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You guys certainly know how to waste money :p But really, why multiple copies ?

I can't spend all the money I make lobbying on hookers and blow, now can I?

The xbox CE to play with, the origin DD for the PC version and the bonus lewt, the PC CE because it costs little and looks nice on a shelf.

(misquoted, fixed)

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I saw a Reaper the other day. Disgusting creatures.

Continued here

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein