What you did today

Rosbjerg

Managed to annoy the proverbial out of two of my friends last night. Basically being insufferable. Don't feel like apologising.

There is an art to it.

Right now am extremely happy after an unexpected win in football. Almost so much so that I've taken to gloating to other people abour other people's success. Sunny day out so I better get the weiner dogs out and about and try to not think of Monday...which I just did. :mellow:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Managed to annoy the proverbial out of two of my friends last night. Basically being insufferable. Don't feel like apologising.

You should watch that and be careful.. ;) I mean, first you go and become a drone at some big company..now you're being insufferable? Before long, you'll be wearing one of those suits and talking pure management-speak with no regard for civility.....

:dancing:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Apparently my 46" has a failing LCD panel.

I will miss you, little buddy.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If I'd known what I know now, I would have put a fork in a wall socket three years ago instead of starting a doctoral dissertation. OTOH, I have probably built up a considerable resistance to torture from the time spent on this.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You should watch that and be careful.. ;) I mean, first you go and become a drone at some big company..now you're being insufferable? Before long, you'll be wearing one of those suits and talking pure management-speak with no regard for civility.....

:dancing:

So you think he's undergoing a paradigm shift due to synergy of pain points ?

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think that's a very valid talking point, and will put that to the group at the next brainstorming sessions so that ...agh!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had a nice game of hockey tonight, I got to play defense. I rarely get to do that, it really gives me the opportunity to see the entire ice and make some nice long rushes. Now I've got to try and get to sleep so I will be ready to get back to work tomorrow, it's been a nice long week off.

After last weeks fun boutage of insomnia.. I'm still trying to get my body to recognise some decent sleeping patterns. Forced myself up and seeing if I'm actually capable of thinking appropriately...

After last weeks fun boutage of insomnia.. I'm still trying to get my body to recognise some decent sleeping patterns. Forced myself up and seeing if I'm actually capable of thinking appropriately...

Diet can have a big effect on sleeping habits and your body's internal clock is wired to when you eat and when you have your regular meals.. Trying eating at very exact times and keep the schedule - that should help your body adjust.

Fortune favors the bald.

Amazon UK finally decided to carry Blakes 7 boxed set DVD's again. He came, he saw, he sacrificed his credit card!!! :w00t:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

got hassled today about a party i didn't go to on the weekend

sounded pretty standard really - music, debauchery, booze, etc

i think i went for the better option however. i spend my saturday night at my gf's place sitting in bed with a cup of tea and a book and cuddling the cat :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i think i went for the better option however. i spend my saturday night at my gf's place sitting in bed with a cup of tea and a book and cuddling the cat :)

What have you done to the real Shryke?!?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Another day, another plot to stab clients in the face. Also, did get into a funny argument with coworkers about not drinking. Realized I haven't wasted some money in a while (and pay day is Wednesday) so I might get myself a Rosicky shirt. But not sure if the 10/11 away or the 11/12 home one..hmm.

11/12 is the best looking shirt in some time, I think. My RVP is pretty good.

I'd get Rosicky, but I have bad memories of players that I love but know may not be long at the club... still have the 05/06 Pires.

I do like yellow though. But the 11/12's got that embellished crest so I can lie to myself that it's collectible. Normally don't get a shirt with a player's name on it, but have always liked Rosicky as a player (and this weekend he showed why).

If only the English could pronounce his name :lol:

Diet can have a big effect on sleeping habits and your body's internal clock is wired to when you eat and when you have your regular meals.. Trying eating at very exact times and keep the schedule - that should help your body adjust.

Also, stop staying up until 4 AM playing video games. :p

Just had a really nice home-made dessert. Plums slowly stewed in half a bottle of red wine, glazed with a little syrup and brown sugar. Then coated with some cream.

Maybe not uber-healthy, but damn tasty.

What have you done to the real Shryke?!?

just starting to settle down in my old age i guess :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Also, stop staying up until 4 AM playing video games. :p

If I was spending the time playing video games, I wouldn't complain about not sleeping.. ;)

Although I did manage to get about 5 hours sleep last night. Of course, then had the phone go as the clocks hovered around 8am and the alsatian came pounding in and jumped on me...

Edited by Raithe

Realised I need more focused exercise then the scatted I do each day. Spent a chunk of time running on the spot while out in the garden with the dog.. then realised I could not actually raise my knee up more then a few inches because my thighs were too damn tired. :aiee: